Inclusions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

howellhandmade

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone has seen some pretty interesting things in trees. This oak also had a hinge, a piece of chain, a big screw eye and lots of nails. But the pipe and strap, ingrown to a depth of about 6 inches, was the most impressive.
PipeStrap1.jpg

PipeStrap2.jpg

Jack

That's a lot more intersting than the usual stuff I find. :cheers:

I'm sure everyone has seen some pretty interesting things in trees. This oak also had a hinge, a piece of chain, a big screw eye and lots of nails. But the pipe and strap, ingrown to a depth of about 6 inches, was the most impressive.
PipeStrap1.jpg

Jack

Looks a little like this guy. How'd he get his face stuck in that tree?

Nope, that wasnt out of the family photo album, that was out of our Vacation photo album.We took a trip up north last summer, around Lake Winnipesaukee, and she happened to snap that one at a hardware store,knowing I had never seen anything like it.
He was demo-ing saws and had a nasty habit of blowing wood boogers on the spectators...

Hmmm, where did you say you where from, woodbooga?

Nope, that wasnt out of the family photo album, that was out of our Vacation photo album.We took a trip up north last summer, around Lake Winnipesaukee, and she happened to snap that one at a hardware store,knowing I had never seen anything like it.
He was demo-ing saws and had a nasty habit of blowing wood boogers on the spectators...

Hmmm, where did you say you where from, woodbooga?

Ooops. My bad. Mixed up the pics. The one I posted was labeled "Massachusetts vacationer attempts to go native."

Attached is the one I meant to post up.

BTW, what were you planning on doing with that there stick of wood so close to your bum?

Ooops. My bad. Mixed up the pics. The one I posted was labeled "Massachusetts vacationer attempts to go native."

Attached is the one I meant to post up.

BTW, what were you planning on doing with that there stick of wood so close to your bum?

Finally you got the right pic.That was also taken on our vacation, and after checking out the tree that you dropped on your truck,I wanted to be just like you and was just about to pound a stick up my butt...:yourock::ices_rofl:

Finally you got the right pic.That was also taken on our vacation, and after checking out the tree that you dropped on your truck,I wanted to be just like you and was just about to pound a stick up my butt...:yourock::ices_rofl:

You seem to have a hang-up when it comes to monkeys and bum-bums. Which explains your tattoo. You can tuck your shirt in now.

redneck_pics_tattoo3.jpg

Wait a second...I just checked in with Mrs. Avalancher who told me you never took that there vacation. On account of the fact you misplaced your truck.

Now I know how you got into chainsaws in the first place. And why you call them valets. :laugh:

twister-put-billy-bobs-truck-in-a-tree.jpg

Kind of forgotten that, but it wasnt the cheerios that got me into trouble.I think it had something to do with telling dad that there was a strange creature out back, digging through the trash.called it a woodbooga.Dad told me there is no such thing.
But,now I know why duct tape makes me nervous.
but on the plus side, it just goes to show how risilent I am, I even survived my first bath toy, a toaster oven.:cheers:

Kind of forgotten that, but it wasnt the cheerios that got me into trouble.I think it had something to do with telling dad that there was a strange creature out back, digging through the trash.called it a woodbooga.Dad told me there is no such thing.
But,now I know why duct tape makes me nervous.
but on the plus side, it just goes to show how risilent I am, I even survived my first bath toy, a toaster oven.:cheers:

Wasn't me. I think it was this thing you heard :)

funny-pictures-raccoon-pretends-to-.jpg

Latest posts

Back