Independent We Stand

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, you can't say Sarah's name unless you pay her, haven't you been keeping up!!!

Ok, tell me Muffler, whatcha think of Stihl's getting involved in promoting buy local, support your local businesses, you dig it or what???

Some smart young new Lobbyist found a way to extort funds from a new industry not normally known for needing political "support" (ie kickbacks.)
Sorry for cutting in Tom, I know you were asking Muffler Bearing.

Interesting state that DE....an admitted Marxist is the front runner...

Did anyone notice Space said something nice ?

Good point. The choices up there aren't much. I'm still puzzled how do these people get on the ticket. They get much worse I'm gonna comb my doo and toss my name in the hat,hahaha

Some smart young new Lobbyist found a way to extort funds from a new industry not normally known for needing political "support" (ie kickbacks.)
Sorry for cutting in Tom, I know you were asking Muffler Bearing.

Its ok, dayumm ole Muffler types slower than mud, he's probably drunk tonight,hehe. I read its $100,000 a speech now. Makes one wonder what would she say if the price was $200,000, why I bet if it was $300,000 she would turn from conservative to lib,LOLOLOLOL

So, does anyone else find irony in the LARGEST saw company in the world advertising to support local business? :popcorn:

You know Tom, as much as I like to pester you, I respect your politics as much as anyone on this site. You think with your head. :cheers:

Now I've gone and done it...I started a chain of events that has forced me to agree with Space.

I typed in my zip code and the only thing that pop-ed up was...

THALL'S Chain Sharpining Bussines.

Have Chains Will Sharpen.

2 hr turn around guranteed.

How in the Hell Did you get Stihl to sponsor U?

:cheers:

Why, because I done bought $260,000 worth of goods from them so far this year, they better sponcer ole daddy. No, fact is any small business can get on that website, doesn't have to be anything pertaining to Stihl at all.

If they advertised chain sharpening under our location I'll dig up Truman and have him drop a bomb on their hides, I HATE sharpening chains, buy a new one dayumm it,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I typed in my zip code and the only thing that pop-ed up was...

THALL'S Chain Sharpining Bussines.

Have Chains Will Sharpen.

2 hr turn around guranteed.

How in the Hell Did you get Stihl to sponsor U?

:cheers:

You know, it would be a rather simple matter to put that on the VA craigslist. :cheers::)

You know Tom, as much as I like to pester you, I respect your politics as much as anyone on this site. You think with your head. :cheers:

Well shoot I missed your post Space. Politics isn't hard to figure out, all you have to do is listen. They always talk enuff to expose how they really are and most times the picture isn't pretty. Having to pick out the least worst of the bunch is what sucks.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

So, does anyone else find irony in the LARGEST saw company in the world advertising to support local business? :popcorn:

Whats even more odd is the Husky dealers can sign up on that website too, any small business can. I gotta talk to Stihl about that, we can't be helping the competition, I'm too hardball for that. Maybe we can put a red flag up or something by the other brand dealers,LOLOL

I think others should catch on and follow suit, don't see that happening though.:dizzy: Oh well, if you ain't first, you're last.:D

I got into a scrap this past Saturday over buying local. Some cat brought me one of those 129.00 Homelites from HD and pester me to death to work on it. I said well let me ask you something first, why did you buy that thing, he goes because it was cheap. I go thats right and now do you know why it was cheap, he goes no, I go because no one will work on it including me. He goes so I guess your telling me I should have bought a Stihl. I go something like that. I took 400.00 out of his wallet and sent him on his way, BUY LOCAL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since when did Home Depot qualify as a small business?

Wait...I'm a Husqvarna guy...I take that back...

We don't consider HD or any mega store local, I was talking local as in lil ole me up againist big HD. That guy left his Homelite at the shop, didn't even bother to take it with him. I set it out by the door, someone may want it, if not its dumpster bound...

Space,
That's a core belief of Stihl, the independant authorized OPE dealer operating in a local environment. it really should'nt be too big of a surprise that they are choosing to support what makes them number one- a very good dealership sales model. That and a pretty good product line too.

Space,
That's a core belief of Stihl, the independant authorized OPE dealer operating in a local environment. it really should'nt be too big of a surprise that they are choosing to support what makes them number one- a very good dealership sales model. That and a pretty good product line too.

Ya know Stihl catches alittle slack for charging their dealers up to $1000.00 a year for advertising. Thing is they spend 50 million a year on advertising so for a grand you get 50 million worth of advertising, pretty good deal if you really think about it..

Latest posts

Back