Info on Echo saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigsticker

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just picked up a used Echo CS-510 saw. It seems to be in great shape. Can anyone give me some info on this saw? The Echo brand is not real common in my parts, but from what little research I've done it seems like they make a pretty decent product. Anyone know the gas mix for this saw and where Echo saws are made. Great site by the way, very informative.

The fuel mix is 50:1 and the saws are made in China.
Welcome

Welcome SwinePoker to ArboristeSite.;)

Echo makes a 2 cycle oil for the gas oil mix with a great reputation, has fuel stabilizer in it. There must be be a retailer nearby selling their trimmers which have a great reputation also, so a search at their website should turn up a retailer.

Here is some information on your saw,

http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...8d1becfa40c9d9f588256d0c006d14a3?OpenDocument

They are made in Japan or the United States, and have an excellent rep. Believe the CS-510 was made in Japan, smaller cc's are made in the u.s.

Their website is www.echo-usa.com

If you would like to call cust service their # is 800.673.1558

Man, thanks for all the feedback, a lot of good information. Hopefully this saw will give me several years of service.

You'll love that 510, I have 2 of them. Smooth running, great power, light and handle real nice. My favorite saws out of 12 of them including Stihl, Husky, a real big Dolmar, Cub Cadet and a Solo. Steve

No Echo saws made in China that I am aware of. Mine all say made in Japan. Quality is decent enough, way above typical home owner saws. An Echo should last the average woodcutter a very long tine.

Echo

We use a lot of Echo saws here and they are very nice saws... You are probably going to be very happy with your 510.... If you did not already get some PPE don't forget to get some it's well worth the time to put on some personal protective gear before using any chainsaw....;)

Latest posts

Back