Introduction from Norcal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swapped the 440 muffler for an 044 muffler (much larger outlet), leaned it out a bit, added the big dogs and tall clutch cover, and I've got an HD-2 in the shed for it.... But after running it today I think it's gonna need a bit more power! This saw is much nicer than the 044 I'm putting together, so it seems like a good candidate for the Mastermind jug I've been saving! ;)

Both my 044s have the old "large hole" muffler, but the dp cover still wakes them up, I would add that also.

Usually U have to make it richer with the filter & muff mods. Make sure she 4 strokes.

I'm sure that jug will make a big difference, but put that HD-2 & a dp muff cover on it first and U will see a nice improvement.

Sorry to hijack UR thread John, but I hope U enjoy the info!

l too was more interested in the little green gremlin hiding in the truck. Shiny pro saws with Jap bars are dime a dozen around here.

My saws are eclectic to say the least. One thing I've come to appreciate is a good AV design.

wow .........look at that little green saw in the front of the truck bed .....lol
20141118_170726-jpg.381463
that's hilarious I said something along those lines after checking those saws out a little you should bring that bad boy out to show itself instead of hiding in the back like that 2 comments In As many days

No worries at all love the knowledge and future ideas haha as I said 044 will still be on the horizon my 026pro feels lonely with only a gangly looking stihl pole saw and a bunch of garden equipment to speak Ita own language with just like my little limber needed a friend.

Back