Iowa Charity Cut -

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The host himself with his nasty 3120!

acd8c2cad17a5bde0c31e217a6abf811.jpg

To boost productivity I do believe another trailer with 2 bucking stands on the other trailer parallel to the one we have would work great!

That cutting trailer has me spoiled for life

No chance my back would have handled all day bent over like I did on the trailer.
That was fun. In a few days I'll be ready to do it again.

But the drive is a killer
I need a private plane

After we did measurements of the pile and some careful figuring, then reconfiguring. The official count is 50 cord of firewood.

What did you get for the dimensions of the pile? I did some ruff math and 50 is a great approximate number. Guess 25' as height and 40'as the base. Then 1.6 loose wood to stacked wood. Of course 128 cubic feet to a cord.

Volume of a cone is Pi * R^2 * H/3

Is anyone else as sun baked and wind whipped as we are..??
Oh, and Doug, I left my favorite coffee cup in your office.. /-:
I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached..
Sun- baked and a bit wind whipped here too, but very thankful we had that wind or it would have been quite a bit warmer........not accustomed to the heat yet!!

That cutting trailer has me spoiled for life

No chance my back would have handled all day bent over like I did on the trailer.
Mark and I talked about the same thing recently. The whole bucking trailer idea works so well that I dont like cutting on the ground anymore.:bowdown::clap:

You folks are AMAZING! You gave up an entire day (or more!) to help cut firewood for others; people you will probably never meet or get to know. I know for a fact that the clients we deliver to are so very grateful for your generosity of time, talent and compassion. My heart is overflowing with pride for each and every one of you. Hopefully you know what a great blessing you are to the families who receive our firewood. Like my favorite quote by Danny Thomas says...."Success has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It's what you do for others." You are all HUGE successes! THANK YOU!

Latest posts

Back