Iowa Charity Cut -

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After pictures

1b050db64819543cd31979e2b5740afb.jpg

Yes the pile is taller than the conveyor when lowered down.

e9bcaafde341607cae5138be1c89671c.jpg

47770f964d92e5d6c3dde96e296bfc41.jpg

75f0236ff335b60162c8b7f959b93117.jpg

You can tell on the 2nd pic we ended up adding 12" of build up via chainsaw chips. actually impeaded loading with the mini's so we had to rake the saw dust to the sides so the mini's would sit low enough.

What was that single bottom plow that Mike was running around with on the mini grapple????

The local dealer wants us to demo one the these small articulating loader. Should be fun.

http://us.multione.com/

Don't know which one it will be yet.

Edit it is the SL840P rated to lift 3000 lbs 120 inches high. Weight is 3300 lbs. 87 inches long and 50 inches wide.

Can you give a report on this? Did you get to use it extensively? What attachments did you use? Anybody else get to operate it?

One thing I noticed with forks loaded and steering hard either way it's a little tippy with articulate steer. Kinda fun to use, but not big enuf for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you give a report on this? Did you get to use it extensively? What attachments did you use? Anybody else get to operate it?

We put 9 hours on the machine. I did not like it. It would not lift rated load. Plus the lift height was about 8.2 ft not 10.2 ft. We only used the pallet forks but it came with a opening buck also. It was fun to try. Only holds 6 gallons of fuel. Fuel light came on about 4 pm. The hardest part was the speed of the steering. To fast. Did like the extending boom.
9b8a6cc9c56a34de392b4fea30ffde73.jpg

This is what the sales guy sent me about pricing on little blue berry.

"Our owner in meeting with the manufacturer on Thursday to finalize everything for our dealership. I should have all the pricing and such in my hands next week. Please ask them to give me a few days and I will get back to you.

Thanks,

Kevin "

Dunno, seems kind of strange that they can't come up with a price for the blueberry. I , personally, think the Tool Cat is more versatile and can handle a lot more. Even the Vermeers do a better job in a more compact package.

Really, it was that disappointing. Maybe it is cheap enough to be worth while, but I doubt it.

Not having a price does sound odd.

Back