Iowa Charity Cut -

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also just for fun...

noch eine bitte

German for "one more please"

A little more educational material right...????

Anyone who knows mojim... He always says he'll be at a gtg "if The Lord is willing and the creek don't rise"

My creek rose 8-10' last night and put a 15' wide by 12-16' deep hole between me and the road... S***!!!!! Can't get cars out to even go to work. :-(

ta2ateqa.jpg

I take it this is your private drive.

Is this a freak occurrence or have you had problems with it washing out in the past?

Did you find the old one down stream yet?
Yes it's actually still in place. Water washed out under it and found out there is a 36-42" main still in place but sunken in. the water was covering it up in first pic this morning.
The upstream end has a large metal plate that attaches to it and holds 3 more 12" pipes above it for more overflow than the 36" can handle. Above that is the Missouri crossing.

I take it this is your private drive.

Is this a freak occurrence or have you had problems with it washing out in the past?
Yes private drive. Arial of my property below. My driveway is long blue stem running out to road on right. House is in the lower left corner.
u6azunyq.jpg

I think the 12" tubes got blocked and the 36" couldn't handle the 6" of rain we got. We are considering replacing 3x 12" tubes with 2x 24" tubes. Picking up the 36-42" tube to level it of course.

A little wider angle would show the big pile on the truck too... Jeeze doug... need a bigger trailer??? LOL!

Latest posts

Back