Is AV fuel really better?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, all those airplanes buzzing away in the skies are covering the planet with "TEL". Did you ever see Pussie Galore in Goldfinger when they poisoned the area around Ft. Knox. That's what it must be like going outside these days.
:clap:

Yeah, that lead in av-gas must be nasty, nasty stuff. My dad was a pilot and aircraft mechanic all his life. He used to wash parts in av-gas. Barehanded.
He died young...97 years old. He also ate a lot of red meat, smoked a cigar when he felt like it, and had a glass of good whiskey when the mood struck him.

Yeah, that lead in av-gas must be nasty, nasty stuff. My dad was a pilot and aircraft mechanic all his life. He used to wash parts in av-gas. Barehanded.
He died young...97 years old. He also ate a lot of red meat, smoked a cigar when he felt like it, and had a glass of good whiskey when the mood struck him.

Sounds like a good man. God bless him!!!

propliner said:
runs great and isn't hard on rubber components.

That's a factor rarely mentioned- The accumulated cost of pump gas with 10% ethanol needs to include the extra wear and tear incurred on carb diaphragms, fuel lines, and nylon fuel filter inserts.

Gologit said:
He also ate a lot of red meat, smoked a cigar when he felt like it, and had a glass of good whiskey when the mood struck him.

That's my kind of living right there.

Continuing to poke bears in the eye. Bored, I am.

What is the country of origin for Tetra-Ethel Lead? TEL.

AvGas users, do you think you might be unnecessarily "selling the country down the river." Hopefully Wal-SMart will start selling it and then you will be all set.

Coming soon to WalSmarts across the country, Vise-Grips with extra TEL for better gripping of vises. Those pliers will not Knock, or go stale in the unused tool box for years.

Have fun just keep the young ones away from the TEL and anything the fumes and liquid get on.

Low Lead=Clean Coal

Don't ever go to any kind of motor race...you're sure to poisoned out within minutes of any command to start engines...:monkey:

Back