jonsered 2245 disappointment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love going to TSC and finding a nearly new saw that some hamhead returned after 3 tanks have been run through it and it wouldn't start with 6 month old gas. They usually clean them up and put a new bar and chain on them and sell them for half price. I talk to the manager and try to get it cheaper without the bar and chain, or I just sell the new items on Ebay and put something on that I have hanging around.

If I lived near this guy I would go searching for this saw.

Oh and I failed to mention that I heated my house with a 2150 J-Red for 4 seasons. I had a 20 year old 50cc Craftsman for my back-up. I cut enough wood to wear out 2 bars and I don't know how many sprockets. Never a clutch problem, or any other problem for that matter.

Well this was an interesting read... but I am in the same boat thinking that this is some deep level trolling...

If not...
I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg

I took a quick look at his profile. It seems that he now spends most of his time here in the Firewood sub-forum.

Amazingly :nofunny: his spelling has improved dramatically.

Latest posts

Back