Jonsered 90 question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez guys, this is hardly complicated. I suspect that the confusion might be due to Bailey's having sent an incorrect bar, not that there is something unusual about this particular saw.

Jonsered 90 simply takes the original Jonsered mount. Same as on any 621, 70E, 920 Super, etc. They are still available and there's no need to experiment with Stihl and Homelite bars.

Not so sure the OP actually wanted a bar. Didn't seem too keen to follow up on advice given and seemed to want to offload the saw pretty early on.

Oh contraire, bon jour..i really just wanted to make sure you all-knowing gents thought that it was a 90..and i never ordered a bar from Baileys..i use the "Bar selector" tool they have on the page to see what bars would from other saws would fit..because i have an assortment to choose from and Baileys said Homelite 360 bar would fit...i guess they were wrong and thats the first time that technique has failed me, hence my post...and i have no intentions of trying to sell that saw here..plenty of places to do that

Back