Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WoodDean

WoodDean

ArboristSite Guru
Well it has along way to go....but if you can get enough of a refund there are still a lot of decent parts.......what parts do you think are missing from the decomp?? Remember these don't pop up ....they turn...and you have to turn them once the saw starts...not auto like new saws...very basic but seem to work good...

Seller agreed to refund $100. The valve looks bent.

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

Cantdog
Acres says HS-112 for the 111S......I don't know off hand......would have to look at mine...

I see what you mean about the decomp.......but don't toss it...every little piece has value......might be able too take it apart and straighten the shaft.....with patience....and much cleverness....

A hundred off ain't bad......still a lot of parts plus a full wrap......not to shabby.....

Real1shepherd
SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
This may sound kinda weird...but I'd like to compliment the folks who regular this particular thread. Members on the 'other site' are calling those of us still here, "idiots"(I'm not sure where you stand if you are a member of both sites...lol). If the 'other site' was an attempt to get away from the personality disorder types on the general chainsaw AS forum, it didn't work. The Husky thread is so convoluted 'over there', that it routinely breaks out in insults. I guess I don't understand the 'joy' of participating in a forum/thread that was meant to share information, yet reduces itself to personal attacks, straw horse arguments and hyperbole.

If we're just a bunch of "idiots" here, then I like being an idiot compared to what I see over there. In this thread there is a ton of information shared freely, honorable intentions abound and shared comradely. Again, thanks for that....!

Kevin

There are quite a few "other sites", so I am confused by what you are saying? :confused:

WoodDean

WoodDean

ArboristSite Guru
Probably OK with Dean as well!! :cheers:

Ok, I think I found out what happened. Seller asked if I had a pink plastic zip lock bag with the saw.
I said I did not, but I had a clear zip lock bag with a connecting rod, wrist pin, spacer washers and needle bearings that do not belong to a 111s.

My guess is they belong with the carb and fit a stihl . . . . . and that's all I'm going to say about that. :yes:

taplinhill

taplinhill

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
The 1972 statement was borderline to both 1971 and early 1973, and just based on the Acres site dating.

That ad was my first referanse to a 50S though, which I guess was about the 49cc version?

I'm not sure about the "s". It could be the 49cc version or perhaps for "safety" because the one pictured has the early brake.

Real1shepherd
That wrap handle hardly is OEM?

The full-wrap issue stemmed from private contracting on saws targeted for the PNW. It was this way in Husky and why the actual thread holes for the full-wrap are SAE, instead of metric. So.....us fallers only viewed saws with full-wrap handles, because that's how we ordered them. I don't really have all the info on the Euro/USA full-wrap connection, but do you see any strictly Euro saws with the full-wrap handles and if so, are you sure those handles originated there?

Kevin

Latest posts