Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy.....it has been awhile since I have been on AS! Everything is different, but Niko is still here, so at least some things are the same. I am finally ready to start working on saws a little bit. I just bought a 670 Champ for $50 and pick it up tomorrow or Tuesday morning. I am looking forward to getting back into the Jonsered scene. I see Robin is still on here, too. I still have not dug into that 590 I got from you....but soon!

Welcome back!

Some of the early 111S' had one piece top covers......a carryover from the 110 I suspect. Very possible that could be a 110 because I've never seen a 111S that still had writing remaining that wasn't badged '111'.....but that is Europe after all.

Kinda like the Husky 1100 and then the 2100. Except the 2100 was much improved. I don't know how much more refined/improved the 111S is over the 110?

Kevin

Scott, looks like some garage 'cancer' from sitting on conrete....be sure to check that out.

I forgot too that the 111 had some one piece tops too, even before it morphed into the 111S. But again, whether they were 111 or 111S, the ones I have always seen with any writing left are badged 111 at the least. I wish there was more written info on that series saw.

Maybe Eric has sales lit back to the 110? That could fill in some blanks possibly.

Kevin

Well no matter what, the parts will sell like crazy if you want to part the saw out and get your money back (and then some).

Kevin

With this one and the 111S, I'm sure I could make a complete saw, but I really don't want to part anything out unless I absolutely have to.

Back