Jonsered cs 2245

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowandslow

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I just bought this saw at Tractor supply. Is it made by Husky? The manufacturers lable says jonsered husqavarna . I was wondering if you guys think it's a good saw for a homeowner. Does it share parts with husky? thanks for your opinions.

Do a search for a guy named Moody on this forum, you'll find him easy. He'll teach you how to make that 2245 howl and do things that you didn't think were possible. The wood pile will be no place for women and children.:chainsawguy: Hang around here long enough and it could happen. Welcome to AS if no one has told you that yet.

Best,

Adam.

Thanks Adam!

Do a search for a guy named Moody on this forum, you'll find him easy. He'll teach you how to make that 2245 howl and do things that you didn't think were possible. The wood pile will be no place for women and children.:chainsawguy: Hang around here long enough and it could happen. Welcome to AS if no one has told you that yet.

Best,

Adam.

I'd better not mod it so soon, it runs great so like my Dad said Don't $#%^@ with it!:rock:

Latest posts

Back