Jonsered lawn equipments, are they good?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yungman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I know their saw are famous, are their string trimmers, hedge trimmers etc. good, who make them?

i assume they are basically (most exactly) the same as the husky equivalents, same as the saw range....

if that is the case the trimmers and hedge cutters are pretty good, and the mowers and riders are fairly shoddy home-owner fare

If your talking Brush cutter/ clearing saw then the Husqy 345 RX or if they do it a red equivalent is one of the best available.

As for hedge trimmers, I prefer the Echo HC3142 to both the Husqy or Stihl equivalents.

Someone saw a multi unit trimmer for $220 with string trimmer head. That is why it stir my interest.

my two cents on lawn equip

I have been a professional lawn care guy and trimmer for 6 years now. Heck of alot better job than being an auto tech.lol In my time i have found nothing better for the price, or period for that matter than echos commercial line. we beat those weed whips and pack blowers hard during the busy year and they still keep going. But echo went to a plastic carb, i hate that. bottom line, i cant say anything bad bout echo, husky, or sthil.

I have been a professional lawn care guy and trimmer for 6 years now. Heck of alot better job than being an auto tech.lol In my time i have found nothing better for the price, or period for that matter than echos commercial line. we beat those weed whips and pack blowers hard during the busy year and they still keep going. But echo went to a plastic carb, i hate that. bottom line, i cant say anything bad bout echo, husky, or sthil.

But he asked about Jonsered.

Back