Just a little I suck thread... (beating y'all to the punch)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to run'em a bit fat for safety. I may actually fatten it up a bit more and adjust the low-side for better response. The altitude and air density is a bit different here than it is in TN...
This thing is so strong as fat as it is I question even turning it up much. Congrats on picking up an awesome saw. Patting myself on the back as I type;)

Cory......I like em to start four stroking a little in the cut when I ease up......
Then I will leave it alone. It's peaking around 13 , 200 (out of the cut) in the video. I told Renae I thought I would leave it there for work. It cleans up fine with sharp chain, but burps a little intermittently.

It will make the most grunt right there. You might be able to take to 13,800 - 14,200 for small stuff and showing off. :)

Prolly sounds like it speeds up when it hits wood huh? :laugh:

This thing is so strong as fat as it is I question even turning it up much. Congrats on picking up an awesome saw. Patting myself on the back as I type;)
Cory, you have a damn nice saw. I just told Randy that after I take care of a few other financial priorities, I will have to find a minty 262 and send it to him to make another like Dad's, for ME. It really is that good. I've barely used it, but I already know that it's a keeper.

Cory, you have a damn nice saw. I just told Randy that after I take care of a few other financial priorities, I will have to find a minty 262 and send it to him to make another like Dad's, for ME. It really is that good. I've barely used it, but I already know that it's a keeper.
I think we both did good! Mine ain't going anywhere.

Randy is this the saw I wanted to buy ?
Chris
I've never met you, but YES it is Chris!
I feel bad that you weren't able to but, but in all fairness if Dad hadn't bought it, I wouldn't have had the opportunity either between a bathroom addition and fixing some things on my dually...

Back