Just got a 572xpg!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even think of April fools.....
I'll blame time inconsistencies, it was afternoon for me and I thought all those shenanigans were done for the day.
Well done Niko.

Ah, yah had me there, as it was still March 31st here... time difference.

You finally got me back for that 460 'tree' falling thread I posted here years ago.

Executed flawlessly - I was considering it as my next purchase due to those specifications, lol. Revboost on that large of a saw should have been a dead giveaway as I think that is mainly beneficial for a limbing saw?

So I assume it is safe to say that your 372 and 361 did not get stolen?

Waylan

I dunno, he said that they were stolen by some dead guy and there was a Norge legal technicality that he would have to deal with to get them back.

Around here saw theft is very common, and the main reason I sold down my rather large collection of saws when I moved to my new digs here several years ago. They were too much theft bait. Well, that and the fact that I sold my arbor biz and Bandit chipper.

Also I have all the serial numbers of all the saws I have bought written down. So if they were stolen I would report the numbers to Stihl and the law, and if they were recovered, I would get them back. That only happens here about 10% of the time here though.

Damn you to hell niko!! Had me good. I didn't even think about april fools. Now i need more info on the pic of the 572 though.

So the dead guy that stole your saws was cut into pieces and is now helping your garden to grow? At least he's now a benefit to society.

There IS a pic floating around here somewhere, of just the rear handle.

More than one of our sponsors have had the prototype at one time or another.

So the dead guy that stole your saws was cut into pieces and is now helping your garden to grow? At least he's now a benefit to society.

Jeez, i never knew Troll was "one of us"..."a member of the family" ..."a real jersey guy"

I may have to stop disrespecting him, purely out of concern for retaliation, of course.

niko, all that stuff i said about "sideways balance" and all...well...i was wrong....sir !!!!
Please accept my apologies, and this bag of fresh fruit for your family.

Latest posts

Back