Just got my 2172

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking Total Super Bar Cantdog. Now are those the same as the Total Jonsered labled bars?

Yes I believe they are... and they are distributed by Tiltons...Tsumura makes them..very well made and finished. I picked up a few of these in 20" a while back as they are "correct" for the older larger Jonsereds and are in the large mount which is getting harder to come by for these older saws.

for me a bar is a bar it does the job just fine sure the total bar would have been nice. to me it is function before fashion even on my saw. i do have a total bar on my 601 that i am restoring it look very nice on the old Jonsereds

I'm as guilty as anyone here in thinking that this or that saw looks good with this or that bar, but ya gotta admit we sound like a bunch of women deciding what shoes go with what outfit. :hmm3grin2orange:

LOl, It's fun though. I've fretted over what bar will look best on that new Solo I got. I think a Oregon RW would :)

Back