"Just Say NO!!"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's been some time in the making, but it's finally time to introduce the C.A.R.E. program, which stands for Chainsaw Abuse Resistance Education. I thought it fitting to do so along side my new 084. We all know there are many brands of saws out there that will cut wood. But there's only one brand that will do it and do it right.

LONG LIVE STIHL!!!!!!!!!!!!

251006374-L.jpg

251006365-L.jpg

251006488-L.jpg

251006369-L.jpg

It's been some time in the making, but it's finally time to introduce the C.A.R.E. program, which stands for Chainsaw Abuse Resistance Education. I thought it fitting to do so along side my new 084. We all know there are many brands of saws out there that will cut wood. But there's only one brand that will do it and do it right.

LONG LIVE STIHL!!!!!!!!!!!!

251006374-L.jpg

251006365-L.jpg

251006488-L.jpg

251006369-L.jpg
Hey, that saw might cut ok with that Husky advertising on it! Now, just paint it all orange and you might have a contender! :)

Nice saw!

:smoking:

Are you sure you don't need skip on that thing? Full comp might be a little "boggy!" :)

Last edited:
well you get half marks for it being a full wrap :greenchainsaw: you lost for such a short bar :popcorn:

good job

Stihl #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad, the end of the bar will rot off. Quick, ship me the saw, you can have the bar.:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back