Just when you think you have it all

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll pass on it!

I'd like to see a video of how it cuts, splits, and works with some of the crooked old crappy trees and limbs that I cut for firewood. How would that rig work with some log that is about 30 inches in diameter?
Even a chain saw and an ax would look good with those handpicked logs.

Man If I had one of those things I don't think I would have a tree left on my property. I love the other link for the chomper that thing is awesome does not have a blade to sharpen and it has a winch to bad that thing is more then likely twice the price of my duramax and all of my saws. I just think of how much more stuff I could have gotten done if I had one of those things for a month I could have takent he rest of the season off when i used to sell firewood.

I'd like to see a video of how it cuts, splits, and works with some of the crooked old crappy trees and limbs that I cut for firewood. How would that rig work with some log that is about 30 inches in diameter?
Even a chain saw and an ax would look good with those handpicked logs.

Easy question, they won't work at all - You need a lot of just the right size straight logs, a machine to get them right up to or on the processor, and enough crew with dump trucks to deliver the product.

Latest posts

Back