Kask visor on a Petzl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treebear36

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out how to attach a Kask visor to one of the new Petzl Vertex helmets. Has anyone tried this? If so do you have pictures you could share?

I just realized that you are trying to put a Kask on a Petzl. Uh, good luck with that, try some duct tape.

I was hoping to be able to fit a Petzl visor on a Petzl but even that don't work.:bang:

Welcome TreeBear, No help from me ethier other than welcome, I was looking at the Kask and decided to stay with the vertex because of the ear mounts are more universal and the wieght, my buddies Kask seemed heavier, the Aleo is lightest and sets lower but the straps look smaller and less comercial.
I was going to get a starwars visor too since I wear perscription lenses so safty glases have to be ordered and is a PITA changing out all the time, I know ANSI requires the saftey glasses but when I work for myself 99% of the time I have my regular glasses on, they are shatter resestant but not ANSI, either way i need to order a new lid since the aduster broke on my vertex vent I riged it to one size to go over my ball cap for now but when it gets hot will want the new one with the side adjusters,
Paul

Latest posts

Back