Keep my cousin in your thoughts/prayers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill pray for him tonight, and every night untill he is home with your family. I have a 18 year old nephew that I always worry about. Can't imagine if it was him in this predicament. I don't want to start a Holy war, but I believe that Jesus healed a blind man, the lord has amazing healing powers. Im going to ask My god to heal your Cousin, and give his doctors the proper knowledge to do there best.

sorry to hear that,thoughts and prayers to him and his family,please keep us updated on his progress.

So from what i have heard. He started the rollers up to warm the hydralics, thought he heard a rattle, so he left the seat with the rollers running to go check. He tapped on a box or something near the rollers, he was wearing gloves which got caught in the rollers and pulled him in.

Will keep him in our prayers. Bad enough when this stuff happens. Just so much worse when it's someone so young....

Sucks. Best wishes and prayers for him, he's going to be having to adapt to an artificial hand I guess. They are doing some amazing work now in that regard.

Hi
May God be with and Bless your cousin, family and his doctors. Through God all things are possabile.

Praying for all Jim

So sorry, this stuff is so sad to hear, Wishing him the best Prayers sent.

Back