Keep my cousin in your thoughts/prayers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks. Best wishes and prayers for him, he's going to be having to adapt to an artificial hand I guess. They are doing some amazing work now in that regard.

Like zogger says....... modern prosthetics have come so far. Not like the good ole days when he would just have a stump below his elbow. He is young and will no doubt adapt well. I think he will find he will be able to do most tasks once he adapts. He sure will need some support between now and then, and keep an eye out for some depression setting in. God bless him.....

He made it through surgery and then yesterday he had another surgery and the doctors said everything is looking good and healing well. He has met with the prosthetic team to try and decide which one he wants, the doc said at least 6 weeks before they will start doing anything. His sister told me he has been up and down with depression, he has days when hes pretty blue, and days when he sees the light at the end of the tunnel.

Also keep the rest of the family in your prayers as well, his mom has really been taking it hard. Also my mom as well because my little brother is 3 weeks older than my cousin Anthony and my mom keeps thinking what it would be like to be going through this. Thanks everyone, Ryan

Latest posts

Back