Knots And Riggings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihlIT

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello again where is a good web site to find out how to tie different knots and riggings such as figure 8's.......................thank you guys again. :)

You could check this site, ************, ********************* just to name a few.

Any specific question we can help you with?

love
nick

i think i was getting 15.00 an hour down there. that was considered pretty good by savannah standards. i was renting a house on the corner of hall and habersham, down town 2 blocks from forsythe park.

stihlIT said:
i have done most everything,never have done a speedline..But I would like to..

Not to be rude, but if you say you're done most everything, I say you need to learn more about what there is to do.

love
nick

I hear ya...I didnt mean "everything" but i can do what I need to do,you know what I mean....I learn somthing else everyday,and seem to be getting better at problem solving (LOL) I think not one of us "know it all" so you are right saying that. im sorry to try and sound like I know it all when in fact im quiet new to the biz.................................................Again thanks guys for all the input and critasisim every bit helps..

Back