Kubota damage

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevestuckey

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Some idiot ran over my 346 with my tractor and then disappeared in the woods. Some day I'll catch him and teach him a lesson. Anyway I need the top cover, handle and brake lever. Any used? Or a Husqvarna dealer who is a member here from MI or close by?

who just runs over someones saw with the tractor sitting there and then run saway in the woods afterward. did someone accidently run over there saw:buttkick: anyways i got a clutch cover with the brake. the wrap handle. these parts are off a 350 and will fit. i don't have the top cover pm me a offer.

The guy that ran over my saw lives pretty close indeed. Someone with the parts I need should be within UPS distance--close is good--but I need the parts and I will support a member here.

Does that guy live in your house, sleep with oyur wife and use your computer by any chance? Maybe he lives in your mirror?

Yikes! I read your title and thought for a minute that the 346 damaged the Kubota! I run a g1800, g1900 and an m5400. I don’t think the 346 would survive a direct hit by any of them. The husky 350 handle and chain break are the same as the old 346 and should be readily available. The top cover is different and you will probably need to buy it new. Good Luck

Some idiot ran over my 346 with my tractor and then disappeared in the woods. Some day I'll catch him and teach him a lesson. Anyway I need the top cover, handle and brake lever. Any used? Or a Husqvarna dealer who is a member here from MI or close by?

Hey don't you own a Kubota? LOL

I'm a little confused.... why was he driving your tractor?

anybody wanna bring me up to stupid on this? I'm imagining some rediculous scenario where the OP is some distance away from both his saw and tractor. Out of the blue, somebody jumps on his tractor, fires it up, runs the saw over, jumps off the tractor and then takes off like a bat 'outta hell through the woods laughing like a hyena.:dizzy::confused:

Problem is................ orange is attracted to orange. Until you change saw brands, or tractor brands.......its destined to happen again ! :dizzy::dizzy:

anybody wanna bring me up to stupid on this? I'm imagining some rediculous scenario where the OP is some distance away from both his saw and tractor. Out of the blue, somebody jumps on his tractor, fires it up, runs the saw over, jumps off the tractor and then takes off like a bat 'outta hell through the woods laughing like a hyena.:dizzy::confused:

Sounds resonable from the post. Random act of saw vandilism by a lunatic Kabota lover is not out of the question.

However, my interpretation is the OP ran over his saw and in an effort to escape having to kick his own butt ran off into the woods screaming. Eventually he caught up to himself and after punching himself in the head a lot he eventually found his way back home. At which point bloodied and bruised from his self inflicted butt kicking he went in and sat down in front of his computer. Having beaten himself senseless and suffering from random memory loss and low logic function he posted his story and asked for parts. Could be wrong but that is what I got out of it.

he ran it over himself and blaming it on some idiot

Back