Last 2 Stumpy Raffles Ending Soon. Don't miss out on your chance!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My wife is in Minneapolis and my daughter is at a sleepover so my son and I are going to watch "True Grit" so would y'all keep this up at the top?

Thanks!!

Don't miss out on your chance to win one of these 2 amazing saws while at the same time helping out a mildly amazing member. :ices_rofl:

The 090G that would be the pride of any AS member. This one ends tomorrow, 2/11/12.

http://www.arboristsite.com/stickies/188322.htm

And for the EC7901, a saw you will absolutely love!

http://www.arboristsite.com/stickies/188259.htm

Thanks for posting I wanted to get in on this for Stumpy Looked once before for the 7900 and only saw :msp_smile:the 090 then got distracted and forgot. I am in now!

So I just now set up a Paypal account for this -- yeah, I know. Great timing, right? Been reluctant, but for the cause? Hell ya.

How do I get into the raffles? Just gift ten or twenty bucks to the email addresses of the host/hostess? I read how to do it sometime back, but will probably never find that post in time -- unless the deadline has already passed...

And how does the drawing work?

Anyone have a link to the post(s) explaining everything again?

TIA.

Poge

So I just now set up a Paypal account for this -- yeah, I know. Great timing, right? Been reluctant, but for the cause? Hell ya.

How do I get into the raffles? Just gift ten or twenty bucks to the email addresses of the host/hostess? I read how to do it sometime back, but will probably never find that post in time -- unless the deadline has already passed...

And how does the drawing work?

Anyone have a link to the post(s) explaining everything again?

TIA.

Poge
Just send money and you are entered in the raffles. :msp_smile:

Bumpitty bump, bump!!!!!

Hey that other Raffle saw is pushing $3500.00,,,,,, is that cool or what????? We got 3 days to catch em!!!!!!! cmom guys!!!!!

Lets show em how WE ROLL!!!!!! :rock::rock::blob2::D:givebeer::ices_rofl::msp_smile:

So like wendell said,,, yall get over to the stickies section @ the top of Chainsaw forum and give both of them a shot these are two serious Pro-grade saws on Steroids!!!!!!! They are all swoll up!!!!!!!!!!! or go back to post one of this thread and wendell has links to each,,,,

Last edited:
he's short, he's hairy... he wears shortyshorts like a fairy... he's Stumpy!

he works in a shack, but he's always got your back... he's Stumpy!

he usually calls at night, and he makes all broke saws right... he's Stumpy!

he's short of stature, but big on round, with saws he always knows what's going down.... he's Stumpy!

he'll stare at tooshes, and gets a little pukey in the bushes... he's Stumpy!

he's a really great guy, his burnt up shop pics will make you cry... he's Stumpy!

he's got a heard of kids growin up right, they're working on their own saws and making them tight... he's Stumpy!

ya'll donate, or I'll keep singin'.... and don't even make me drag out the banjo.

If you're able to do so, please help a brother out. Stumpy is a good man and deserves our friendship and help. Thanks to all those that have donate, will donate and want too, but are unable to do so for your own reasons.

There's two saws is it first draw 090 then the other or two seperate raffles?

I have not followed it closely:confused:

Latest posts

Back