• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Late Model John Deere CS 81 & Sachs Dolmar 112 ready to work chainsaws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushwacker

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Nothing bad to say about the JD cs 81, could use a new owner so I could run my big Stihls more. Only reasons I want to sell it is I have half dozen + medium to big Stihls and I prefer their bar interchange ability. IMO its not far behind a Stihl or Husky for getting the jobs done,weight,or performance, biggest difference is Stihls bring more money. Only time I needed a part for it, was the air filter cover was cracked when I bought it. I called a John Deere dealer and they directed me to another local dealer that had it in stock. Its a lot of saw for the money. If you could use a big saw and don't want to spend the big bucks, this can easily fill that slot.3/8 .050 84 dl 24" bar and new Stihl RS full chisel chain. $395 + shipping. xtra new RS chain +$15
Sachs Dolmar 112:
Fine running and working 112. To me I find starting and using this 50 cc saw to be operator friendly. 3/8 .050 70dl bar and modified Stihl RM2 chain cuts aggressively. Has an moderate crack on the clutch cover, I drilled a hole at end of crack to stop its advance, has been there a couple years, run several or many hours without the crack advancing. Should make a good fire wood saw or about any job you need a 50cc saw on. $135 + shipping. At that price it is also a lot of saw for the money. Would cut you a new chisel or semi chisel chain to include for + $15

Attachments

• DSCN2750.JPG
    DSCN2750.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCN2752.JPG
    DSCN2752.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCN2753.JPG
    DSCN2753.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCN2754.JPG
    DSCN2754.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCN2751.JPG
    DSCN2751.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCN2718.JPG
    DSCN2718.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCN2719.JPG
    DSCN2719.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCN2727.JPG
    DSCN2727.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCN2720.JPG
    DSCN2720.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN2726.JPG
    DSCN2726.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 95
Nothing bad to say about the JD cs 81, could use a new owner so I could run my big Stihls more. Only reasons I want to sell it is I have half dozen + medium to big Stihls and I prefer their bar interchange ability. IMO its not far behind a Stihl or Husky for getting the jobs done,weight,or performance, biggest difference is Stihls bring more money. Only time I needed a part for it, was the air filter cover was cracked when I bought it. I called a John Deere dealer and they directed me to another local dealer that had it in stock. Its a lot of saw for the money. If you could use a big saw and don't want to spend the big bucks, this can easily fill that slot.3/8 .050 84 dl 24" bar and new Stihl RS full chisel chain. $395 + shipping. xtra new RS chain +$15
Sachs Dolmar 112:
Fine running and working 112. To me I find starting and using this 50 cc saw to be operator friendly. 3/8 .050 70dl bar and modified Stihl RM2 chain cuts aggressively. Has an moderate crack on the clutch cover, I drilled a hole at end of crack to stop its advance, has been there a couple years, run several or many hours without the crack advancing. Should make a good fire wood saw or about any job you need a 50cc saw on. $135 + shipping. At that price it is also a lot of saw for the money. Would cut you a new chisel or semi chisel chain to include for + $15

Very nice looking JD. I came very close to getting my hands on a clean 50cc CS from a AS member but it was bad timing and I have regretted not getting it ever since. If I didn't already have a 460, I'd be all over your saw. Someone is going to get a nice deal- GLWS!

Firewood season is just around the corner. These saws should make a good investment. At those prices, doesn't leave much for depreciation and they have the potential to last years. Besides that, some one needs to buy a JD and port it.

The JD went to ebay, would like to see some one here get the 112. Its a stout 50cc saw. The grey splatter on it looks like some one grabbed it to make some cuts doing carpentry in the middle of some cementing or some thing like that. Its no problem and I imagine it would clean off with the effort, but its not hurting any thing as a work saw. May not be as nice as some new saws but for its generation its pretty comfy for a fraction of the price.

Latest posts

Back