Let it out thread..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was there Jacob, right on the front line.
But I'm not trying to peddle my goods, nor am I saying I'm the end all beat all knowledge.
I ask, I make mistakes, I learn. Then I start all over again.

Well I guess the way I look at is: there's a lot of things in life to get your guts in a knot over. Anything that happens here is extremely small potatoes and really isn't worth much energy in terms of getting upset. I can't be bothered by chest-beating on the internet or even at most GTGs.

On a related note- the latest issue of Men's Health documents a study in which 1400 college-age women rated pictures of men on attractiveness. Those with the lowest tested levels of cortisol (the stress hormone) were overwhelmingly rated most attractive.

I was there Jacob, right on the front line.
But I'm not trying to peddle my goods, nor am I saying I'm the end all beat all knowledge.
I ask, I make mistakes, I learn. Then I start all over again.

You mean your willing to do yoga with the tights on now while the camera is running, cool, your a good man Red, I knew I could count on you. I'm on the phone with the studio as I type. They said for you to hold that pose,hehehehehe

The two best saw builders on AS hardly ever talk about their work. Their saws speak for them.

Both of them make their living running saws and know what it takes to build one that will last and make money for the guy that depends on it.

Neither one of them brag, they don't need to.

Meh, it's best I drop out of this fight.
I guess I shouldn't give a care if some newbie gets fleeced out of money by some shyster. It's not my money after all, right?

It's deeper than me Jacob, but I guess I need to learn and let learn.

So what do the red and grey novas mean? Inquiring minds want to know!

What does that have to do with the price of pork bellies on the Tehran stock exchange? Again, inquiring...... oh, never mind.:hmm3grin2orange:

(So that's where the old smilies are. At the bottom of the "more" page)

Well I guess the way I look at is: there's a lot of things in life to get your guts in a knot over. Anything that happens here is extremely small potatoes and really isn't worth much energy in terms of getting upset. I can't be bothered by chest-beating on the internet or even at most GTGs.

On a related note- the latest issue of Men's Health documents a study in which 1400 college-age women rated pictures of men on attractiveness. Those with the lowest tested levels of cortisol (the stress hormone) were overwhelmingly rated most attractive.

I agree JJ. I'm a pretty low stress dude, I don't get worked up about much.

I think the puffy chest of some people are pretty pathetic actually.

So ................anybody else buy a badly ported saw ???..............I bought this one knowing it was messed up ........Had a local customer who bought a 460 off E-bay a year ago that got 4 tanks till it blew.........Had no idea it was ported till it blew and pulled the muffler ........Water over the dam its been running good ever since....

Thier are a couple here that really get under my skin.........Bad!

Some times I will write a post to a Word Doc. slamming the person.
I then get up a walk away from PC for 5 min or so to cool down.
Go back to PC and delete what I have written in the Word Doc.
No one but be has seen it but me, but it does make me feel better
at times. Other times after reading it I think, boy am I ever glad
I didn't post that.

TT

But how did the college age women feel about guys with chainsaws?

They were rated highest of all. In fact, researchers reported an alarming rate of IND when subjects were viewing pictures of men operating chainsaws.

Improvised nuclear devices?

Wise words here, wise words indeed.
I like the idea of typing out the post then deleting it, I may have to start doing that.

Jacob, you are right, it's not my problem, not my fight.

thread

i am new to here so i have a ? how do i start a new thread. i trying to figure it out and i cant so i must be missing something.

Go to the forum you want to start a thread in, chainsaws, off topic, wherever, at the top of the page is a button, start new thread or new topic, click that and have at it!

Edit: It's in the upper left, above the other threads, "post new thread" and it's a gray button.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back