Let it out thread..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody disappointed with the mods on a saw that they own???..

I bought a used modded saw a while back and the porting looked like to was done by a blind guy ......I bought the saw used as a I cant get my saw to run saw .....so as of now its just a parts saw...........Its a big saw and parts are spendy to P/C it ............

Lets hear about the disappointing ones.....

I wasn't real happy with these "mods"

attachment.php

attachment.php

I bought a used modded saw a while back and the porting looked like to was done by a blind guy ......I bought the saw used as a I cant get my saw to run saw .....so as of now its just a parts saw...........Its a big saw and parts are spendy to P/C it ............

Ooooo boy! :popcorn:

I own two modded saws. Both were modded by AS members. Both rock! And ya know, I believe both those guys have ebay handles different than their AS ones. ;)

Details...pics?

Nothing good can come from this thread. This is nothing but a witch hunt. And before you even have a chance to accuse me, no, I don't have a complex or a guilty conscience. Steve has shown in the past that he is a trouble causer and simply likes to stir up crap. There are a handful that will follow his lead and gang rape another member. Yes, I've been a victim of this myself. So let me go ahead and take the wind out of your sails right now Steve. Your motive is a clear as glass, and we're not all as stupid as you must take us to be. If some of you think I'm over reacting, then set back and watch. This thread should be deleted.

Last edited:

Must be a 5100 I heard they blow up.

Nothing good can come from this thread. This is nothing but a witch hunt. And before you even have a chance to accuse me, no, I don't have a complex. Steve has shown in the past that he is a trouble causer and simply likes to stir up crap. There are a handful that will follow his lead and gang rape another member. Yes, I've been a victim of this myself. So let me go ahead and take the wind out of your sales right now Steve. Your motive is a clear as glass, and we're not all as stupid as you must take us to be. If some of you think I'm over reacting, then set back and watch. This thread should be deleted.

Sails :buttkick::buttkick::buttkick::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

Nothing good can come from this thread. This is nothing but a witch hunt. And before you even have a chance to accuse me, no, I don't have a complex or a guilty conscience. Steve has shown in the past that he is a trouble causer and simply likes to stir up crap. There are a handful that will follow his lead and gang rape another member. Yes, I've been a victim of this myself. So let me go ahead and take the wind out of your sales right now Steve. Your motive is a clear as glass, and we're not all as stupid as you must take us to be. If some of you think I'm over reacting, then set back and watch. This thread should be deleted.

Go crap in your own thread .!!!

I thought my Poulan 6000 was gonna be a little stronger then what it is. It's not leaned out as far as it can go yet though cause rich is good sometimes. I'm certainty not disappointed with it though but just thought it was gonna be a little stronger

Latest posts

Back