Let it out thread..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ultra, Redneck, you've hit the nail on the head, there's one that thinks he is AS, the first word, the last word and most are sick of it, I have nothing against modding, stick it where it needs to go the modded saw forum. His continual calling out of threads like this one where he is never mentioned or is it implied, but by golly pull the post, was he afraid someone was going to call him out or what? When you do it for money and a business thats a risk you take, plain and simple. If your afraid you might be called out then don't self promote your business on a daily basis.
Excellent members have tried to point out some of the issues, but they fall on a mute ear. I thought this was an excellent post, there is alot of guys out there that don't have a clue, it could serve to save members some hard earned cash and a saw.

Thank you Indian! As this will probably be my last post here in a while..........
I respect where he came from, I remember a few years ago he couldn't even tune a saw without help. But it's time to give credit where it's due. He's used this site to learn how to make things better than they were. Great. But give the credit to the numerous people, Lakeside in particular, that helped gain this knowledge.
Don't come here and complain and beg for parts when your ebay deal didn't go well, then turn and say you didn't send something messed up to another member.
I could go on, but it's pointless.
I'm sure I'll get yet another reference to me "hitting the bottle", or any other innuendo that can be dreamt up to make sure and discredit me, again. I'm also sure the last post I made is being flagged as spam as I type this to insure my early departure.
All of this just cheapens the site, and does nothing to protect newbies from parting with money, as you suggested. I wonder how many have saws bought that run slower than stock? I wonder why I see so many modded saws in the trading post so quickly after a purchase?
But I digress, these trivial things are detracting from important threads being posted.

FINALLY,a good thread here. im far from an excellant member here,and all i have to say is: im glad i dont have an 800.00 ms261 that runs like poo poo........

FINALLY,a good thread here. im far from an excellant member here,and all i have to say is: im glad i dont have an 800.00 ms261 that runs like poo poo........

Man, you just need to let it go. You're making yourself look bad here.

I know you don't like Brad, or me either, but people are bound to be laughing at all the BS you're posting.

BTW, I have no problem with you. Just think you would be better off letting it all go. It looks like you're obsessed with bringing this guy down.

Man, you just need to let it go. You're making yourself look bad here.

I know you don't like Brad, or me either, but people are bound to be laughing at all the BS you're posting.

BTW, I have no problem with you. Just think you would be better off letting it all go. It looks like you're obsessed with bringing this guy down.
i like brad,i like you,heck i like everyone. i love to make people laugh,i want everyone to be happy.:teeth:

I was there Jacob, right on the front line.
But I'm not trying to peddle my goods, nor am I saying I'm the end all beat all knowledge.
I ask, I make mistakes, I learn. Then I start all over again.

Brad, the only big brother advice I can offer is, "if you can't stand the heat, you gotta get out of the kitchen", and "what get's your attention gets you."

If you think saw building is a ruthless game you should try saw racing. That's why I never became much more than an amateur.
BTW, if their not throwing darts at ya, your not getting anywhere.
John

Cool!!! Gotta Love it!!!!!

Anybody disappointed with the mods on a saw that they own???..

I bought a used modded saw a while back and the porting looked like to was done by a blind guy ......I bought the saw used as a I cant get my saw to run saw .....so as of now its just a parts saw...........Its a big saw and parts are spendy to P/C it ............

Lets hear about the disappointing ones.....

I am very disappointed to the mods on my 262xp! Is was so bad that I had to go find another used 262xp to replace it.

Anybody disappointed with the mods on a saw that they own???..

I bought a used modded saw a while back and the porting looked like to was done by a blind guy ......I bought the saw used as a I cant get my saw to run saw .....so as of now its just a parts saw...........Its a big saw and parts are spendy to P/C it ............

Lets hear about the disappointing ones.....

I am very disappointed to the mods on my 262xp! Is was so bad that I had to go find another used 262xp to replace it.

I remember that one....

There's a real easy solution for this guys. If you don't like what I'm posting, then don't open the thread and read it. Brads just on another witch hunt.

I would appreciate it if a mod would clean up this thread. I'm trying to add valuable content to this forum, and this is the kind of crap it turns into. Can't blame this one on me!!!

Carry on !!!

Huh, let me get my specs on my old eyes here. Lets see, hmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm, wait a minute, haven't I read that somewhere else. Awwwwwwwwwwwww okkkkkkkkkkkk I see what you did, sly, low life, sneaky, but funny as hell,LOLOLOL

I just dropped in.....

YouTube - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) - Kenny Rogers

....to see what condition my condition was in.

To anyone who's upset, they do still sell Midol® at the corner drugstore. :sinister:

There was valuable information in this thread, which I used to confirm my decision to not modify the cylinders of my saws. I seem to do well with the occasional muffler, but there is no way I can duplicate the clean factory edge of the Nikasil plating where it stops at the ports. Seems to me a ported saw runs the risk of peeling the edge of the plating.

Not sure why anyone was upset, but hey, that is one freedom we still have: We can get as upset as we like, over anything we like. I want the old smileys back!:at-wits-end:

At a GTG I recently tach-tuned my 460 with someone helping me, and it cuts a whole lot faster than it did before. With the DP muffler, I should be set. Powerful saw!

Back