Let it out thread..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, thats 20 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. Learned nothing here and wasn't entertained.

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-1057579591806478733&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

Last edited:
Hey ULTRA!!!

If I wanted to show my work, I will post it myself.

Next time you try to pull some crap like this.......me and you are going to butt heads.

I think we needed to have a face to face this week end, what day and time!!!!! Heheheeeeeeeeeeeeee

PM SENT

Well this has turned all kinds of crazy for sure! I'll bite my tongue like a good boy:popcorn:

I once bought a 346xp, the old one, from a member here, he was totally unhappy with the way it ran in it's stock form.
I got it and was less than impressed when I got it. I tore into it and modded it. Still unhappy with it. Tore into it again and went harder, still no love for the damn thing! Gave it one more try, went ape on it, wasn't at all what I wanted or expected, just wasn't for me!
Got pissed and drunk one night and modded my Husky 350, followed what I'd done to the 346 pretty closely, ran like a striped ass ape!
I could not for the life of me figure out what the hell I had done wrong on the 346 so I finally got a member here to take me up on my offer to ship it to them and have a look at it.
It gets funny from here, and if I wasn't in on it I wouldn't believe it either so I appreciate the skepticism (and NO, I won't reveal his identity!). THREE HOURS after receiving the saw he calls me and wants to know what it will take to buy it? He bought it and told me he thought it was a hair slower than his EHP saw but pulled good!
Just goes to show, one mans junk is another mans treasure!

Anyway, back to my internet forum avoidance mode, take care all.

If you don't think Steve was fishing for a fight, then you simply don't know him very well.

If you suspect he's fishing, you should wait for the hook to get wet before jumping into the boat.

Kind of like the young boy who pees with no hands, just lets fly - that is what I do with my Foredom inside a cylinder.

I'd do it with my Foredom too...but I was circumcised.

Anybody disappointed with the mods on a saw that they own???..

Lets hear about the disappointing ones.....

just about every saw in my garage is a disappointment.

every saw i have has been modded in some way by that AS member in virginia. you know, the one with the high-wheeled bike avatar.
his port work looks like a three year old used an 4" angle grinder and his saws dont make any power at all.

Kind of like the young boy who pees with no hands, just lets it fly - that is what I do with my Foredom inside a cylinder.

That right there is funny.

Ultra most of the "modded" saws that I see are very poorly done. There have been some exceptions but not usually as a whole saw package.

That being said, at least it looks shiny, it should be very very fast. Is it fartcan loud also?

Cylinder might be salavagable, worth taking a look at least.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back