lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Servicar Photos

Heres some of a servicar i am redoing and the last one is my favorite ride of all:givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:

sorry cant get pict to go on

Last edited:
Not mine but here's a few I recently completed, with custom paint jobs. These have been cleared and wet sanded, then graphics painted on and now just waiting for the final clear coating.

hdparts.jpg

hdtank.jpg

hdrat.jpg

My 2002 Yamaha Road Star. HC pistons, speedstar roller cams, Mikuni 42HSR and more mods than I can list. 83HP @ 102 lbs. torque at the rear wheel on my Dayton Dyno I have at home.

......Got a 108 C.I. Big Bore kit sitting in the box at home just BEGGING for me to install it this winter. I call her "Shake, Rattle, and RUN"...............

.........and I wonder why I have to mod every stinkin chainsaw I own....

My 2002 Yamaha Road Star. HC pistons, speedstar roller cams, Mikuni 42HSR and more mods than I can list. 83HP @ 102 lbs. torque at the rear wheel on my Dayton Dyno I have at home.

......Got a 108 C.I. Big Bore kit sitting in the box at home just BEGGING for me to install it this winter. I call her "Shake, Rattle, and RUN"...............

.........and I wonder why I have to mod every stinkin chainsaw I own....

EDIT -- OK, broke down and got photobucket, here's an embedded pic......

SSR21.jpg

My dad just bought this on Saturday. Since he hasn't ridden anything in 20 years I got to ride it home from the dealership for him, about 25 miles. I'm not a big Harley fan but they got a lot of stuff right with this new model. The fuel injection is really cool, crank it up and it's ready to go in 5 seconds. We rode out together for a beer on Sunday, it was very cool.

2797237934_b93dcffde6_b.jpg

2796392553_d6732f96b8_b.jpg

2796392217_76c752a4d2_b.jpg

Looks great!....It appears they've fattened them Sportsters up a bit......:cheers:

That 1200 Sportster looks like how I want to do up a Honda VLX, I love those bars.

My dad just bought this on Saturday. Since he hasn't ridden anything in 20 years I got to ride it home from the dealership for him, about 25 miles. I'm not a big Harley fan but they got a lot of stuff right with this new model. The fuel injection is really cool, crank it up and it's ready to go in 5 seconds. We rode out together for a beer on Sunday, it was very cool.

2797237934_b93dcffde6_b.jpg

2796392553_d6732f96b8_b.jpg

2796392217_76c752a4d2_b.jpg

Nice...one of the best sportsters I have ever seen. I have dreams of a v-rod some day.

Latest posts

Back