lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only ever owned 2 bikes..... A Honda CR 250, and a Suzuki Katana 750. Only have pics of the one :cry:

attachment.php

Thanks! did it all but the paint myself.. Had that done by a local guy.. I have tons of pix - have to adjust the file sizes to put them on here.. i'll see what i can do...

Thanks guys..I did everything myself except for paint.. a local guy here in Indiana did it for me. Sad thing is I had this bike for almost exactly 1 year - had around 900 miles on it. A few buddies and I decided to go to the Indy 500 Carb Day event to see Kid Rock in concert. Paid to park it in a "secure bike parking" area -- surprise surprise, when we came out it was gone...
No one, including the guards at the gate, saw anyone take it... HMMMM....
Insurance took care of me - but i'll never have another one like that...

take care guys.. and thanks again.

Thanks guys..I did everything myself except for paint.. a local guy here in Indiana did it for me. Sad thing is I had this bike for almost exactly 1 year - had around 900 miles on it. A few buddies and I decided to go to the Indy 500 Carb Day event to see Kid Rock in concert. Paid to park it in a "secure bike parking" area -- surprise surprise, when we came out it was gone...

Build a new one!!! That sucks for sure!

The security wouldnt have been gang affiliated would it?

Our rides...
This was my '00 Nightrain that I modified a little... sold it :cry:
100015322mv.jpg

100015724qb.jpg

She has a '07 FLHTCUSE² and mine is the '04 FLHTCUI
1001460bv5.jpg

Latest posts

Back