lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see some nice bikes here! :msp_thumbsup: Me likes! :hmm3grin2orange: I ride a Yamaha XJR 1300, I'll post some photos if I figure out how soon. Ride safe guys!

My old boss has a yamaha sr 500cc single cylinder streetbike. Ive thought about buying it and turning it into a cafe racer. No front fender, drag bars, and a short rear fender.

I think they called it a "thumper"

I'm not a motorcycle guy and haven't read through every page on this thread but I recently encountered this guy so thought I'd throw this link up. Anyone familiar with him?
I appreciate quality and functionality so kinda dig this guy's stuff.
Oh, click on each bike for more info on it after you click the link.

Goldammer Cycle

Take care.

Very neat looking bikes.

Here's a fun clip. One of the bikes based on my new speed trip but quite modded...

[video=youtube;xxfejegRzhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxfejegRzhQ&feature=related[/video]

Well I'm am done with motorbikes for a while. I decided a few weekends ago to ride some woods. Im usually at the mx track. Needless to say I was reminded how rough woods riding is. Broke foot, swelled kidney, big gash in my arm.

We had to jump down this cliff well I hit it goin way to fast and ended up, hitting a pile of rocks.

Here's what I was on tricked out crf450x
425763c0-8919-a769.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, seem to getcha when ya think you are gonna be fine. I was ridin wheelies past the house one mornin on the tar and gravel. A few fly bys, then crashed in the driveway pullin into the shop maybe 5mph. Hand was swollen and blue for 2 weeks. Still hurts if I move it wrong.:angry:

Stuck a GPS in my pocket the other day, and clocked the top speed on the YZ450F in 30mph wind gusts... Only runs 86.2 :laugh:

I picked this up in January as a project . it arrived in boxes . I hope to be riding it before summer . It is a 87 Yamaha xt 600

Here's a video of me the day before I went trail riding.

I was on a 09 crf 450, yes that's me passing everyone lol

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/clayster89/97286758.mp4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is mine 1997 fxdl I bought new in '97

004-12.jpg

005-10.jpg

I have a bigger cam in it, with Super Trapp pipes and S&S Carb, will leave a 20' holeshot.

I picked this up in January as a project . it arrived in boxes . I hope to be riding it before summer . It is a 87 Yamaha xt 600

224219d1329393385-imag0207-jpg

I had one of those new as my only transportation at the time. Lost it when I got speed wobbles going down the highway one happy friday afternoon about 75 mph. Went down in the middle of the highway during rush hour and had to roll to the line to avoid getting squished by a bus! Fun, fun, spent a few hours in the hospital getting apshalt removed from my elbows and back and went to the beach the next day!

Here is mine 1997 fxdl I bought new in '97

I have a bigger cam in it, with Super Trapp pipes and S&S Carb, will leave a 20' holeshot.

I went with a Hillside 107 ci with stage III heads, Woods gear drive cams, Mikuni 42 mm carb I had a 95 kit in her and blew the INA inner cam bearing, wiped out the bearing and case . Thought I would need a new case but Scott repaired it by boring it and using a billet sleeve. Dyno'd at 121 hp and 128 ft/lbs more than happy with it

I had one also. Mine liked to stall out when plunking through mesquito filled swamps in the heat of summer. I lost a lot of blood trying to get it restarted. The hot engine atracts them from great distances. My CanAm 370 qualifier outperformed it by a huge margin. The 370 had more low end, more top end and more in the middle. It never stalled ald left me to the blood suckers. :D

I am down to just a few odds and ends . lets hope it doesnt treat me that badly

Hah, my other fond memory of that bike besides the wreck was going through some swampy woods trying to connect a couple roads and it kept stalling from overheating and the #$%^ decompression cable broke! Try kicking one of those 600 cc singles with no decompression valve a few dozen times and you'll know pain.

My purty girl

184739_10150149080847112_127123512111_8165017_3631819_n.jpg

3 years and almost 30,000 miles later I LOVE MY MOTORCYCLE.

Even has her own facebook fanpage with 172 friends!!!

Really wanting a streetbike now. I gave up the offload after my recent crash. I'd like to find a sweet later model kz1000. If I can't find one I'll probably end up with a r6 or something.

1980 w/ kick and electric start? 77 was the last year harley did that.

nice old scoot.

Last edited:
1980 w/ kick and electric start? 77 was the last year harley did that.

nice old scoot.

I think it was once kick only. I think somewhere down the line someone added the electric start, But i may be wrong. I'm not to up on my harley history. Thanks for the compliments guys.

Latest posts

Back