lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics? have had 7 750s over the years, '69-72, inc 2 combats...

Here is my '75
20140702_190504_zpscb3140a4.jpg

Just saw this the other day, looks like a cool sort-of dual sport. http://scramblerducati.com/en

Not done on the moto yet, been riding my daughters 250 until the new 2015 crf450's are available. It's a little weak on power, haha
View attachment 379301

Traded my 2006 450 for this back in early summer after tearing my meniscus and surgery again. Just got it running again a month or so ago, this is up the street from me, endless stone walls this guy has been building.
View attachment 379302

and since I was in my folders, friend of mine at a recent hare scramble, still got 1rst place too!
View attachment 379303
Loved racing hare scrambles. Two hours of hell and you didn't want to ride anymore after they waved the checkered flag

Thank you very much. Still looks decent for 78,000 miles. Thinking about a new paint job. Kicking some ideas around as we speak

Wheels through time museum in Maggie Valley North Carolina has a incredible collection of old Harley, Indian and other American bikes. Its a must see.

If you ever consider selling that BSA let me know!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back