lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn SS....

How the hell do ya remember which button is for the B'day, and which is for opening the Holoprojection DVD player?

LOL!!!
NICE!!!

Stay safe!
Dingerote

Damn what a beauty....how could you ever get off it. I'd take my meals and sleep on it.
Thanks, Not had time too ride it much lately.

Damn SS....

How the hell do ya remember which button is for the B'day, and which is for opening the Holoprojection DVD player?

LOL!!!
NICE!!!

Stay safe!
Dingerote
It took a while to learn all the controls. Still hadn't got the hang of the electric butt wiper yet.

I bet that is one smooth ride.
It's a lot smotther than my Nomad. Still haven't got the adjustment down for my weight. You can adjust the ride. Riding on the factory presets.

haven't posted in awhile, bought a different scooter back in may.

A 99 Kawasaki Concours with a whopping (then) 16 k on the clock.

drats, pics didn't download.

would like to see a image of a older harley that has them bicycle handles on it that you have to reach up to grab the handles
Those are called Ape Hangers.

35072-purpose_really_tall_ape_hanger_handlebars.jpg

Last edited:
Mostly ride a crf450, here's a pic from yesterday at a track we went to in PA of my daughter on her crf250, she didn't get any pics of me:confused:
attachment.php

I got this earlier this year
attachment.php

We ride alot of dirt and might get 1 flat a year out of 3-4 different bikes. If you watch your air pressure it doesn't happen much, usually from pinching the tube when changing tires. I'd bet at least a couple of the tubes in my bikes are at least 3-4 years old and get pounded on a regular basis.

What track?

Yeah there real.

40_Now_Those_Are_Ape_Hangers.jpg

Ya know, back in the day, I used to think that ape hangers were ridiculous and gave the rest of us two wheeled trash a bad image.

But what the hell.

If ya wanna look like a complete idiot riding around dressed like a Gay Bar reject wearing a fake DOT stickered chineese skull bucket, and have fun doing it, more power to ya!!
Stretch them Cables out another 20" and bolt 'em on!

I'm also a Huge Fan of Viking horns and Roman broom topped helmets.
LOL!!!

I do draw the line at Monkey fur and rhinestones though.
Too much is too much.:D

I would like to see this guy make a full 700 mile day riding like that though.
So would his proctologist and Chiropractor.:ices_rofl:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Ya know, back in the day, I used to think that ape hangers were ridiculous and gave the rest of us two wheeled trash a bad image.

But what the hell.

If ya wanna look like a complete idiot riding around dressed like a Gay Bar reject wearing a fake DOT stickered chineese skull bucket, and have fun doing it, more power to ya!!
Stretch them Cables out another 20" and bolt 'em on!

I'm also a Huge Fan of Viking horns and Roman broom topped helmets.
LOL!!!

I do draw the line at Monkey fur and rhinestones though.
Too much is too much.:D

I would like to see this guy make a full 700 mile day riding like that though.
So would his proctologist and Chiropractor.:ices_rofl:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote
Ain't that the truth, He looks about an idiot.

I have a friend who is an Elvis impersonator. He gets all dolled up like The King and hits the highway with his big ass Harley. Its quite a sight to behold but there he goes.

I have a friend who is an Elvis impersonator. He gets all dolled up like The King and hits the highway with his big ass Harley. Its quite a sight to behold but there he goes.

Goofy people are absolutely necessary in a healthy sub culture.
It keeps folks laughing at themselves.

No goofy people=German engineers union.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Nice bikes. I used to have a FZR. I bought a brand new FZR600 from the dealer back in 1989. Boy did i get into too much trouble with that bike. :greenchainsaw:

Back