Let's see your husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sawbones

sawbones

Addicted to ArboristSite
DSCN0571.jpg

DSCN0574.jpg

DSCN0575.jpg

michigander

michigander

Addicted to ArboristSite
attachment.php

It doesn't look this good anymore, but still have it. Best enduro bike I ever had! In this picture it was only two days old and I decided to bring it inside to take a pic. It was February with about a foot of snow at the time. Luckily my mom and dad were in Florida!:hmm3grin2orange:

H 2 H

H 2 H

FLASHER
attachment.php

It doesn't look this good anymore, but still have it. Best enduro bike I ever had! In this picture it was only two days old and I decided to bring it inside to take a pic. It was February with about a foot of snow at the time. Luckily my mom and dad were in Florida!:hmm3grin2orange:

I bought the 250 (red tank) Husky in 73 and my brother bought the 450 Husky at the same time GREAT fun on those bikes :)

TK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nice nice I'm down near Scarborough. Jealous of that pair for sure, love to get my hands on a 262 dead or alive.

CBeal34

CBeal34

ArboristSite Lurker
Nice nice I'm down near Scarborough. Jealous of that pair for sure, love to get my hands on a 262 dead or alive.

I can understand why you'd want one, it's been a great saw. After posting the picture I located the manuals and original sales receipt. I bought it in
October 1990 for $513 & its list price was $570. According to the 1990 Husqvarna brochure, the 262 & 3120 XP were new models that year. Hard to
believe I've had it that long.

Latest posts