Let's see your husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSC_0007-6.jpg

Let me try again here:

5b0f1773b0d59dea9cd623f71165cbe0.jpg

My father had one of those for a while (I believe the same holster as well). Totally impossible to shoot well with one-handed, because of the "wippy" rear heavy balance - but a cool item for a collection! :cool2:

231528d1333159434-husky-jpg
Not much that can't be done with these two....especially after Randy had his way with the 372 :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
My dad picked up a 3 digit German Luger on Normandy. In Pittsburgh growing up, every kid on the block played with war souvenirs in the street. The garbageman tried taking it from me and I never brought it outside again. My dad gave it to his brother, when we moved to NY, who sold it.

I would get shot playing with it now. It's incredible how differently we were raised as opposed to the world now. It was like everyone was asleep at the wheel. I sure had fun, though.

Here's my little friend:

attachment.php

My first Pic attempt is tiny. Hmmm...

IMG_0429.jpg

My saws: the 576 XPAT, and the now very neglected 455 Rancher.

IMG_0430.jpg

My rifle: sporterised Husqvarna M38 in 6.5 x 55 Swedish calibre, slick action, lovely to shoot and a lot more accurate than the guy shooting it. :msp_biggrin:

How do I get the pictures to show up? Sorry this has been asked 100's of times, but I can't find a thread with guidance since the site changed.

Gonna run it on methane...........eat more beans!!!!!!!! :msp_tongue:

How's that 372 running?

Like a scalded dog! My only complaint is I haven't been able to cut much with it (farm I cut on has basically been under water since last fall).

Pulled the muffler last night to have a peak....... that's some darn nice work you did! :rock:

Back