Let's see your tomatoes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• 2016-05-16 002 010.JPG
    2016-05-16 002 010.JPG
    709.3 KB · Views: 9
Or if you have a smart phone download the tapatalk app. That's what I'm using it makes it super easy to post pics straight from your phone.
a3a805e1352b0d7f851cd32bf6af986f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StihlKicking, I did buy buy me a camera and learned mostly how to use it, Dropped it this morning and broke it, I am pissed!! As for my phone I have a simple flip phone. So I had to go to amazon to get get another camera like the one I broke. ( still pissed )

StihlKicking, I did buy buy me a camera and learned mostly how to use it, Dropped it this morning and broke it, I am pissed!! As for my phone I have a simple flip phone. So I had to go to amazon to get get another camera like the one I broke. ( still pissed )

sorry to hear about that amberg. I would be PO'd too... did it have a hand strap? most cameras new come with one...

for me, I take my camera out of case and while holding it put other hand thru hand strap. I never deviate! always got hand strap over wrist. cameras do not do well when dropped once they hit pavement etc. and I always have my lense cap ON. I turn camera on lense cap is on. I leave it on. when I want to take a pix, I remove it, set up, focus... shoot and replace the lense cap. and always camera strap over wrist until camera in case...

Looks like you hit the lens with the round end of a ball-peen hammer.

YIKES! oh no!!! say it ain's to Sam... but, the lense is removeable ... usually. so then u can replace it if the body is ok. or get new lense sell both as a kit... std lense and one that adds creative spider web effects... ideal for the Halloween season... blow it out on ebay! ~

YIKES! oh no!!! say it ain's to Sam... but, the lense is removeable ... usually. so then u can replace it if the body is ok. or get new lense sell both as a kit... std lense and one that adds creative spider web effects... ideal for the Halloween season... blow it out on ebay! ~

Yes, I can see that it is removable, as when I picked it up and looked at it I threw it over in the back of the truck which pretty much removed everything in it.

Nice cherries, BL. How many S-100 plants did you put in this year?

Thanks!

lol!; only one ash! that one plant has me jumpin'... one is enuff for my needs. have u got some S-100s... ?

I look upon that one plant... and all I see are cluster, clusters and more clusters. lol... kinda like beehives hanging there... I remember waiting for the plant to produce... umm, those daze... lol... those daze r over! ;)

lol!; only one ash! that one plant has me jumpin'... one is enuff for my needs. have u got some S-100s... ?

I put in four of the ten S-100 plants that I started. Three plants went to a sister, and the last three went in my mom's garden. She is a few miles north of me. We'll be up to our eyeballs in the S-100 cherries this year. Better than none.

Mine should start putting on blossoms any week now.

I put in four of the ten S-100 plants that I started. Three plants went to a sister, and the last three went in my mom's garden. She is a few miles north of me. We'll be up to our eyeballs in the S-100 cherries this year. Better than none.

Mine should start putting on blossoms any week now.

you will have plenty to pick. I picked a bunch more today, too. prob will post them in Tomatoes later...

Back