Lets talk toys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres my ride

She goes 0-60 in about 5 flat. Built her from the ground up. Shes my baby, runs good in the winter took her out this morning.

I don't have all the pics but here's a brief list of toys:
400EX Honda (recently sold)
17' Center counsel Quest boat
1969 Z-28 w/ DZ 302 engine (all original, my baby)
1974 FJ40
1985 Toyota Pickup
2000 Sierra
a few guns and a great 1-1/2 yr old springer spaniel (my favorite hobby right now)
And of course, the 346XP.

Ill get a pic of my monster.
02' 686 Grizzly Big Bore
JE hi comp piston
port and polish
Everything except nitros
4x4 lifted and snorkled
running 29.5" outlaws
Gorrilla axles

Ill get a pic.
Hunter

One GSXR750 streetfighter with KN pods,Carbon exhaust, RGV250L rear section,Braided lines, Mx Bars, Gold valve front.seriously light bike. Great for the urban playground.
5 other bikes....some like dirt, some like road, some like racetrack.

My First Big Toy

Bought it when I was 15, turn 45 on the 31st this month. Also this near mint 74 Dodge Sportsman Royal, and a 73 Jensen Interceptor III that I can't find a digital picture of right now. Mike.

Last edited:
I love talking toys.
This ones a CR500 AF. Service Honda out of Hammond, Indiana custom builds these bad boys by taking a new cr250 pulling the motor out and shoehorning in a cr500 motor.
This one also has a 39 pwk carb,boyesen reeds, fmf pipe, head modded and cylinder ported for max low end torque. You can ride this thing around all day in 4 gear and I have geared it UP from sotck so it hooked up a little better. It eats rear tires and chains like rabid dog, but it sure is fun.
With any luck I will be taking this beast out to Macmans back yard and ride Glamis dunes this winter.

Hey Ben what is the club on ground by the bike for BTW very cool bike You should go to sand mountian its way better riding if you like real steep sand I think it also has the tallest sand hills from base to top in north america its about 1 1/2 hr from my house I will meet anybody out there if they want to go

Last Toy

73 Jensen Interceptor III, 440 Chrysler with Holley Pro-jection. (for any of you car buffs)???? I see it's mostly a bike crowd. Later, Mike.

Here's mine, '67 Dodge Coronet Deluxe 2dr sedan (hence the moniker). In the photo it's got a 318 that has never had the heads off, factory valve job, mild cam, Edelbrock 2PSP intake, a little bit of a loose converter, manual shift 727, 8 3/4 with 4:10's. I built the trans, rear, subframe connectors, traction bars, I relocated the springs for more clearance and mini-tubbed it as well. I had Chrysler police wheels modified so the frons are 15x3.5 and the rears are 15x10. I get a M/T E/T street 28x13.5x15 in wheeelhouse Nothing on this car was done by anyone other than me. Best 1/4 mile was 14.62@92mph, this combo was very consistent. Next upgrade is the 440 that was in my last gas powered pick-up (diesel from now on!) .030 over Kieth black pistons rv cam light port on the heads. The 440 should yield low 12's maybe high 11's

Ben, what happened to the original 250 motor that was in the bike?

Back