Leveraxe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is still missing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand 100%.
What is going on in USA in these days?:mad:
I sent the spare shafts on the 16 th. of April 2009. The LEVERAXE seems to be vanished again!:confused:
My suggestion is: If the AXE will be found again, it should be only one week on test use per person. This way more than a few persons could use it in a year. I think this humble request should not be too demanding to be fulfilled.
Best Regards
Heikki :cheers:
http://www.vipukirves.fi

Last edited:
I sent the spare shafts on the 16 th. of April 2009. The LEVERAXE seems to be vanished again!:confused:
My suggestion is: If the AXE will be found again, it should be only one week on test use per person. This way more than a few persons could use it in a year. I think this humble request should not be too demanding to be fulfilled.
Best Regards

I agree that sounds like a good strategy. If you are not in a position to use it right away respectfully pass on it so that it can continue to get tried out.

Finlander You need to give us an idea of the cost of this unit!I live in Canada
I see how it works I split douglas fir with my spliting mall the exsact same way but have to manipulate the mall to do what your axe does automaticly.
It looks to be a good inovation and should and does work well congrats on the idea!

Last edited:
Finlander You need to give us an idea of the cost of this unit!I live in Canada
I see how it works I split douglas fir with my spliting mall the exsact same way but have to manipulate the mall to do what your axe does automaticly.
It looks to be a good inovation and should and does work well congrats on the idea!

The price is 199e according to his site, so that would make it 320 canadians or 280 dollars... shipping would be on top of that i assume...

I have the axe

I have been waiting on the owner to post his wishes. I see he wishes for it to be shipped on to the next potential user.
So I will try to figure out who is next on the list.

I don't know where I stand on the list but I am going to be home in about 3 weeks so I hope that I would still be considered.

Thanks,
Bobby

Still here... still waiting... still got lots of wood to split. :laugh:

Eric maybe you should hang on to it until Levi's GTG on the 18th so we can all give it a swing???

:cheers:

Still here... still waiting... still got lots of wood to split. :laugh:

Eric maybe you should hang on to it until Levi's GTG on the 18th so we can all give it a swing???

:cheers:

After that I think it should be sent back to it's home, we know all we ever will @ this point. Just my .02

I honestly feel it is way overpriced

It is approximately 1/3 the price of a gasoline powered hydraulic splitter.. I am almost positive that this axe would sell, if the price was not so ridiculous.
For Gods sake it is a wooden handle with a piece of fancy steel attached to it.
Erick I will not be attending the GTG at Levis. I would like to, but sometimes my job actually requires me to participate.

It is approximately 1/3 the price of a gasoline powered hydraulic splitter.. I am almost positive that this axe would sell, if the price was not so ridiculous. For Gods sake it is a wooden handle with a piece of fancy steel attached to it. Erick I will not be attending the GTG at Levis. I would like to, but sometimes my job actually requires me to participate.
My thoughts exactly, I'll keep my 35 dollar monster maul. How well did it split oak rounds cause the video shows it busting wood a hatchet would split. Also the pieces were really small. we would use that for kindling.

Last edited:
I honestly feel it is approprietly priced

It is approximately 1/3 the price of a gasoline powered hydraulic splitter.. I am almost positive that this axe would sell, if the price was not so ridiculous.
Erick I will not be attending the GTG at Levis. I would like to, but sometimes my job actually requires me to participate.

I hope the DOLLAR to become stronger some day, then the price would not be so ridiculous to you. The leveraxe is made based to EURO. I cannot effect to the rate of exchange.
Look at my videos number 16,17,18 and 19. There I explain why I make so small kindlings, there I also show, how to make bigger blocks. There I split some ELM, too.
If you want to make bigger size blocks you just skip over every other strike. The high price from your point of view
does not make the LEVERAXE bad. You can remain in your old and reliable tool, you have the privilege to do that. I am only offering you a new, SAFE option to do the firewood
FAST and with GREAT JOY.
When talking about the gasoline powered hydraulic splitter, why to use external energy to get energy if you can use your own "fat energy". You will get yourself in good physical condition in no time.
By the way, I am 69 years old in those videos.
Kind regards from Finland.
Heikki http://www.vipukirves.fi

I hope the DOLLAR to become stronger some day, then the price would not be so ridiculous to you. The leveraxe is made based to EURO. I cannot effect to the rate of exchange.
Look at my videos number 16,17,18 and 19. There I explain why I make so small kindlings, there I also show, how to make bigger blocks. There I split some ELM, too.
If you want to make bigger size blocks you just skip over every other strike. The high price from your point of view
does not make the LEVERAXE bad. You can remain in your old and reliable tool, you have the privilege to do that. I am only offering you a new, SAFE option to do the firewood
FAST and with GREAT JOY.
When talking about the gasoline powered hydraulic splitter, why to use external energy to get energy if you can use your own "fat energy". You will get yourself in good physical condition in no time.
By the way, I am 69 years old in those videos.
Kind regards from Finland.
Heikki http://www.vipukirves.fi

Here is the thing though. Even if the exchange rate was 1 to 1 that would make this axe $190.00 plus shipping. Compared to the $35 splitting maul that would be sitting on the shelf next to it that is a lot of money for the same about of material (axe head, handle). While I appreciate good engineering there does come a point in time where you have to ask yourself if that engineering is worth that much money. Please do not take this statement as devaluing your product as I have never gotten my swing with the one that was supposed to be being passed around. I will say this, as a mechanic of 14 years I have bought some overpriced tools just for the simplicity that they provide in the long run, however of those overpriced tools I always had the option to return them if they did not work out as anticipated.

Here is the thing though. Even if the exchange rate was 1 to 1 that would make this axe $190.00 plus shipping. Compared to the $35 splitting maul that would be sitting on the shelf next to it that is a lot of money for the same about of material (axe head, handle). While I appreciate good engineering there does come a point in time where you have to ask yourself if that engineering is worth that much money. Please do not take this statement as devaluing your product as I have never gotten my swing with the one that was supposed to be being passed around. I will say this, as a mechanic of 14 years I have bought some overpriced tools just for the simplicity that they provide in the long run, however of those overpriced tools I always had the option to return them if they did not work out as anticipated.

Hey many people buy Ferrari, Lamborghini etc. (like to many chainsaws :laugh:) so price is not a criteria!

Where is it ?

Best Regards

It is still missing:confused:

It is safe and sound.

Nope it is not missing.. It is sitting in my garage and will be passed around at the GTG down at Ericks. Then it can start its rounds again from there. In the box are 3 handles and the head.

"ridiculous price"

Do not blame me about the price. I cannot effect to the value of the USD. That is very much up to the political decisions. Next I will use your own way to express thoughts: "For Gods sake why to buy ferrari? It is only a car with four wheels"!
Thank you anyway for your good help in spreading word about this invention. There are many people among the Americans who have the ability to pick up the real information and the advantages of the Leveraxe, so they have purchased the AXE. I have got excellent feed back from them. Thank you all.
Best Regards
Heikki
http://www.vipukirves.fi:cheers:

Don't worry

When are we going to close this episode and return it?

Ian

I am sure that we both have enough space on these pages to express ourselves and "our" INVENTIONS. There would be better value in the writings if you have own experience about the subject of which you write about.I wonder what the others think about your episodes?
My motto is to make wood splitting safer, more effective and fun to do. You seem to write a lot on these sites. What is your motto? I will quote a sentence which I found earlier on these pages:"Never argue with an idiot, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".
I wish you enjoyable moments in your writing hobby. No hard feelings.
Regards
Heikki
http://www.vipukirves.fi:cheers:

Latest posts

Back