Lewis Winch @ Northern Tool

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wismer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Northern tool lists the lewis winch for $100 cheaper than the company itself. Anyone have experience with this? Why is it cheaper? The only thing I could figure is if they were reconditioned winches or something?

I am looking to buy one and a hundred bucks off would be great, as long as I am not sacrificing the quality of the winch

Retailers will always be cheaper than manufactures if you go through the front door. If not, the manufacturer is competing with their customers (the retail outlets) and if that was their way of doing business - who in their right mind would want to represent/distribute/sell the product?

Nikko

It's strange

It sometimes makes no sense how things are priced. Used to be able to send to the East coast and buy scopes and binoculars cheaper than locally and the factory is just 70 miles away.

Thanks for the replys, but what I was really getting at is I have gotten the impression stuff at northern tool was usually cheaper, sometimes knockoffs and seemed to get a bad rap?

Just want to make just I am really getting a new and legitimate lewis winch

Latest posts

Back