Little Echo vs Big Tree Photo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK he who has no faith. My wife and I went and measured it. About 73 feet to the swell. 68 feet to where I'll make my last cut because it probably has barbed wire in it and I don't know that I can get it spilt even there. And where I will make the last cut it's 13 feet in circumference.

Let's see...
Divide by 3.14....multiply by 12.....

Yup. You need a 49" bar for that Echo. :jawdrop: :hmm3grin2orange:

I like my little CS-345. I had a heck of a time getting it running, and sometimes it runs a bit fickle, but it starts easy and always gets the job done.

Wouldn't ya say what's left is more like 50-55 feet? 70 seems to be stretching it a tad....

great firewood!

The Don speaketh.

I imagined a world record holder in shot put and he'd probably put it out of the screen...equivalent of shot putting a bowling ball around 73'...:jawdrop:

Rick

I stand corrected. Sure didn't look that long.....not the same as being there!

How many cords you expect to get? over 5 for sure, eh!

The Don speaketh.

I imagined a world record holder in shot put and he'd probably put it out of the screen...equivalent of shot putting a bowling ball around 73'...

Gotta love it when somebody 3000 miles away wants to tell me how long a tree is that I've been working on all day. If you would read a little further rather than sucking up you would see that I actually measured it.

Latest posts

Back