Location, location, location

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homelite

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was wondering if the forum members would be interested in supplying some information such as their town, state, and handle so that they could be placed on a map. I thought this might be a good way to see how everyone is distributed throughout the globe. I do a fair amount of mapping projects at work, and I thought it might be an interesting project if the members could see how many folks are nearby. Might be a way to organize some gatherings.

A lot of people already have their location displayed. You can put me on there I am in Bristol VA I run a circular mill we saw dunnage for a local pipe company. We saw some custom stuff when we have time.

Hello everyone. I was wondering if the forum members would be interested in supplying some information such as their town, state, and handle so that they could be placed on a map. I thought this might be a good way to see how everyone is distributed throughout the globe. I do a fair amount of mapping projects at work, and I thought it might be an interesting project if the members could see how many folks are nearby. Might be a way to organize some gatherings.

I am in Geneseo, NY

I noticed a lot have their locations, but quite a few a still pretty general as far as region, state, etc.

Keep 'em coming!

Mundulla.A small town in the south east of South Australia.Population 161.My other home and where I actually spend more of my life is Moomba,oil and gas fields located near Innamincka,Far North, South Australia.I work 2 weeks on two weeks off,hence the two homes.

Brooklyn Michigan about 4 miles from the Michigan International Speedway. We have surround sound for the races just have to turn on the tube and open a window!! Take care

Camas Valley, Oregon. A small mountain valley in the central region of the coast range. Located along highway 42. It is 100 miles to the coast, and 100 miles to the top of the cascades. An out door paradise with a mild climate year round.

New Holland , PA Lancaster county. I already see that a few of you guys are within easy driving distance of me. Under 1 hour of road time! :)

Back