Location, location, location

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys go to the bottom of the homepage of AS, there is a small googlemap link. You can put you and your information on that and save this guy some work. Maybe the Mods can make it more conspicuous so everybody sees it?

Albuquerque-Don't know of any Arboristsite members from around these parts.
Winter pic (borrowed) looking southwest off the Sandia mountains (elev 10,378ft) east of town with worlds longest aerial tramway I believe 2.7 miles. The city comes right up to the base of the mtns. I cut up here when they thin the forest out to cut down on fire hazard. I'd like to get some huge aspen logs to mill for T&G this year and many of the logs have nice cream/red figured heartwood.

I live in The Netherlands (Holland), just north of Haarlem in a village called Velserbroek. Amsterdam is 8 kilometers to the east of my house. Crowded area. Lots of people, industry, harbours, offices, etc.

looks like there are several of us KY boys pretty close, just saw one in georgetown,i,'m in cordova,one in corinth,one north of richmond,one in carlisle.

Bala Cynwyd Pa.
Did you export the map from an mxd. ?
Hey WRS, I used to do a lot of backpacking around Slate Run and the Black Forrest. "Gods Country" for sure !

Be thankful you weren't backpacking here this morning....-23!!!

Latest posts

Back