Location, location, location

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent my first four years after grad school in Lancaster. Absolutely loved it!Hopefully it won't be too long before I can get back out that way. Just need to get the company to relocate me back east. On a side note, I spent the first two weeks I was in PA at a site in Waynesboro.

So far I am up to over 21 handles with locations, which is great because it hasn't even been 24 hours. I know there are quite a few other heavy hitters out there, so I am going to try and figure out the best way to post these on a map and add to the list as they come in.

Thanks guys, this is great!

Greenwood, DE. Midway berween Dove, DE and Salisbury MD. 25 miles from the ocean. Firesmoke, I get up your way quite often, I am an agent for Goodville.

Here's what I have so far. I will keep adding them as they come in. Still working on the labels, but its a start.

LOL, I don't know when I moved to Maine but I might have a look some time!!! I'm in Auburn, Indiana:cheers:

Northwest Ohio, Jenera to be exact. Grain elevator & a small post office, thats about it. lol
Been up your way a number of times Irishcountry, to go to MIS. Been awhile though, great area up there.
Gregg

Dowagiac MI (southwest)

Hey Bowtecmadman I use to live off of exit 141 in BR when I was going to school, but I haven't been back there since 2004

Glendale, Wisconsin

All you MI folks... surprised to hear somebody mention BR... one side of my family is from there... Grandpa owned the hardware store, Other relations the implement dealer... All this long before the mall... before the lumber yard burned... before any stoplights...

What if we also include what equipment we run... a resource for locals interested in seeing our set up, or contacting for ... ?

Granberg Mark III CSM 36" and 56" rails, Stihl 066 & Husqvarna 3120

I am starting to feel a little lonely out here on the west coast.
Bump me up north about a 1/4 inch if you can.
That is a bad neighborhood where you got me located.:rockn:
LT-70
48” chainsaw mill for long beams with a 60” bar for quartering the large ones
Bell saw restoration project
100% portable sawmilling service

Last edited:
I'm up to 31 and counting. I have been going back through old, longer threads trying to get a few more here and there, but this is awesome. Just as Backwoods mentioned, some locations may be a little off, some are the coordinates I get from the web and the other shifts are due to the map projection (if you haven't noticed, most of the states look a little squished).
By the way Backwoods, how is the mill restoration coming along?
As for you zr900, my woodlot and drying sheds are at my parents place in Decatur. We may have to get together sometime, as I try to get up there at least once a month. Not to mention I have a few hundred board feet of wet maple that needs to be taken up and stacked for drying over the winter.
Well folks, I will update the map when I get to the office next.

Here about 8 miles northeast of Richmond Ky..

Little community called Union City..Pretty nice here,alot of flat land more than surrounding areas of the county.....
attachment.php

Back