logging opportunity

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not going to waste my time on commenting on clowns....my email is up for a reason..if you are interested and know how to log or are looking for work as well...we can chat more..
thanks for the tip on posting under employment...
stay safe in the woods..and watch out for the widow makers..

Fair enough. You're way too vague about what you're doing and how you're going to do it. There are loggers in your area. Why come here? Why ask total strangers, whose capabilities you're not familiar with, to take a chance on your plan. None of your locals want in on it?
If you're legit I'll be the first one to apologize but this whole thing has SCAM written all over it.

One suggestion though...here's a good logo for your new venture.
images3bozo_zps7bf9caaf.jpg

Wow...............never ceases to amaze me. Widow makers.............got that one offa' "Ax Men" I bet. Good intimate knowledge of logging and our vernaculars. Still, good advice ;)

!! being a "CLOWN" of course:????

Come on out! I can find all the fallers, loaders, skidders, hoe chuckers, rubber tramps, rigging slingers, side rods, bullbucks, choker setters, yarder punchers, Cat skinners, blade men, mechanics, knot bumpers, grease monkeys, bean counters, belly robbers, short thumb scalers, winos, dinos, dingbats and truck drivers I need...but we can always make room for a good clown.
Make sure your makeup is waterproof. Raining out here.

The good people to work for don't need to advertise for workers, much less post on an internet forum. When I see a post like yours, I'm thinking something is wrong. As in fly by night. As in doesn't pay crew. As in bad to work for with.

You've thrown around some vocabulary words, which you could learn from this forum or that terrible awful show, Axmen. Right now logging is going on hot and heavy in these parts. Why would anybody in their right mind leave to go to the Mideast in response to a brand new poster on a logging forum? I mean, maybe there's logging to be had in Nigeria and all we have to do is send them some money and they'll cut us in on profits.

DSCN1055.JPG

No............it said you didn't have to have any gear or equipment. Sounded to me like they are gonna virtually log this place.

Wow, I read that and thought to myself, "Sounds like a scam, I wonder if the comments agree." and yup, scrolled down, read the comments, and we're all on the same page hahah

Scam

Back