logging opportunity

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell i have pics of a pile of logs too and im not a logger. This is from a clear cut job we're on.
521b6e1916a15d9ce8a5415cd23c28f6.jpg
Not a bad looking pile of limbs. Where are the logs.

You need to get over here more often and quit hanging out in Chainsaw reading the "I have a new 661 but I can't bear to cut any wood with it 'cuz it's so pretty and new and everything I've ever wanted in my whole life so I just stare at it and start fapping" threads.

and if you think it is some fairy tale, then that is good enough for you not to be included in this business op...so dont waste my time..
for fairy tales, check out the grimm brothers...

I don't have a dog in this fight, and after reading this, I won't ever.
If you seriously intend to reach qualified persons, and have a legitimate opportunity, being sarcastic and/or cocky will not get you far.

First Impressions are hard to overcome, and so far, your 0-1.

Intelligent employees/partners want to work for employers that at least appear to be intelligent as the Employees.
Employers must possess some "I know what the **** I'm doing/ what to do" persona, without being arrogant.
0-2

First impressions, and being a sarcastic individual when questioned isn't helping you.

I have employees tell me all the time that they won't work for __________: they can't work for anybody that is dumber than they are, they say.

I just cracked open a beer..........and poured a cup of coffee right now. Jenn saw this and said, "Ah...........coffee and beer eh.................the desert of champions." :D

Wouldn't stink so bad if dude didn't just use a bunch of more or less basic logging terms and throw a couple of nearly stock images of logging up...

Ya wanna be taken seriously, give us MBF per acre, terrain, a closer idea of where, the mid west is like half the ****ing country man.. and a proper business name we can look up and verify.

About half of us are private business owners, the other half would probably like too... You have something legit, you can give us a pretty good idea at to what where looking into, and still keep the job a secret, its not like any of us are going to swoop in and steal a job out from ya without a parcell or tax id number and permitting, contracting, or talking to the land owner... get it...

So how many acres total you got to cut, how far you want us to travel, how long ya want us to stay, and what kind of equipment are you going to need.

Hand falling is all well and good but who and what is going to get them from the ground to the mill? And most important how do you intend to pay us?

Without answering these very basic and rather broad questions, You will be considered a scammer, and fit to marry Kenyan royalty...

Send me your best skidder and $300,000 and I will give you more details. Watch out for widow whackers at your current log pile.

Next....

man you guys are tough...I keep saying Im not posting, but keep coming back..
that is wishy washy and is not like me at all.
anyways..your not getting any details on this forum.. I know alot of you guys are intelligent, and some are rough around the edges, and it's not that your gonna swoop in and steal the job, you basically have no ability to do that..
but, again, to refer to the first post, if you are interested, you can stop trying to get info via the forum...
good logging experience, etc..
and, to be fair, you are going to compete with a guy who uses horses, for if he is interested, he has first dibs, and it doesnt matter if your superman in the woods with a perfect work history.
your not going to find a business name in the phone book...sole proprieterships dont register..and if you ask the site admins, they will tell you I am not from Kenya..
and, you will get paid, it is likely going to be paid per log, Oh, and I forgot to mention down time for cutting due to oak wilt and a potential employee benefits such as health insurance, workmans comp, and UI, etc..
See ya, and dirtbags and clowns need not inquire..

Soo....... am I heading out there or not guys????? The drag tractor has been outside idling all night.......guys.........................guys..................................

Dammit, I went to bed early and missed all the fun. Leave your dragging tractor at home but be sure to take your riding lawn mower. And get some 1/4 inch rope from WalMart. If the job pays by the log you'll want volume.

Latest posts

Back