Look what HarryBarker did to my Jeep.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike60

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Projects, projects, projects..

HFEWD.jpg

More fun than a barrel of saws!

IDgqT.jpg

Is he allergic to high quality equipment or something? :msp_lol:

When I saw the title I thought he may have dropped a tree on it.....

IMG00075-20110228-1735.jpg

I thought that I managed some good hauls, but this is far better than any of mine. I see several Homelites and J-reds that I could provide a nice home for....

Last edited:
Bob I think this is the first time I've seen the inside of your shop.

No, that's actually HB's shop, and a very nice one at that.

He got all of those saws from a dealer near him who was cleaning out. None of them were in runing condition, but a few runners will result from my beer tinkering in the workshop at home.

And HB made had some homemade beef jerky, that's only one or two pieces in there.

b1A6X.jpg

And while were doing pics, here's one of a nice little log truck that my buddy Todd got. I think were going to load this up a couple of time tomorrow and get load or two out if the mud is somewhat less than it's been lately.He just wanted something compact for his firewood loads. The money wood goes out on the log buyer's truck.

XLqaJ.jpg

I've got the urge to pull out the smoker after seeing the "jerky" picture, because the only thing better than homade "beef jerky" is homade "deer jerky", especially fresh out of the smoker.:msp_thumbsup:
No, that's actually HB's shop, and a very nice one at that.

He got all of those saws from a dealer near him who was cleaning out. None of them were in runing condition, but a few runners will result from my beer tinkering in the workshop at home.

And HB made had some homemade beef jerky, that's only one or two pieces in there.

b1A6X.jpg

And while were doing pics, here's one of a nice little log truck that my buddy Todd got. I think were going to load this up a couple of time tomorrow and get load or two out if the mud is somewhat less than it's been lately.He just wanted something compact for his firewood loads. The money wood goes out on the log buyer's truck.

XLqaJ.jpg

hey spike ...you had to pass my house to get that score home ,you coulda lightened the load here you know lol jk i m sure there was a couple of my fav colors in that scrap alum bin

WOW Man spike, you are one lucky dog!!! I spent four hours in my spikes clearing a row of pine trees for my father today. I figured I had a good day cause I spent time with the old man, buy you had a GREAT day.

Back