Looking death in the face?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not under as much tension as u think! Ive done lots of car springs and everybodys afraid of them. Thats the secret.

Aim it towards an opening in a box so it catches the spring.

No worse than those old rambler cars. We used a plate with double fish hooks on each side of the spring while someone pushed down on the open door. One hook didn’t catch right. We tossed the spring in the front end pit. It buried itself in a I beam in the 20’ ceiling. A run forest, run moment. I did all the heavy work like front ends. I was 23= yo.

Looking death in the face!!!! We have a kx500 6 speed if you wanna look death in the face. He rode it till my nephew ran it into my polaris 800. Fd them both up.

Doing over 100 mph the green blurr on the sides on my 80’s vintage Husqvarna dirtbike down the straights I never got really hurt on the bike but that quad broke my ribs four times twice in one year. You either like speed or you don’t. I gave up my 1200 bandit because of speed

Doing over 100 mph the green blurr on the sides on my 80’s vintage Husqvarna dirtbike down the straights I never got really hurt on the bike but that quad broke my ribs four times twice in one year. You either like speed or you don’t. I gave up my 1200 bandit because of speed
Wow!!! That's fast on a quad

I have a nice Bandit 1200. It has a delicious low-to-mid motor with a ton of torque. It isn't particularly fast when compared to truly fast bikes...

if you are really worried about the spring, just tie it to something and then release it under a rag.

Latest posts

Back