• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking foe a Blue Homie Super Ez

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if you have any interest in a non super blue ez, but I have one that isn't getting any use by me. Starts and runs well (looks pretty good too), but I just don't get to use it honestly. I have gotten into building the Makita's and this has sorta gotten laid aside for the meantime.

I suppose that is possible. I have a red/white one and wanted a blue one to put a full wrap handle on.

Still looking. Wood Doctor doing something pointless is the whole point. There were full wraps made. I have one.

Still looking. Wood Doctor doing something pointless is the whole point. There were full wraps made. I have one.
Maybe you should better define what Homelite saw that you want to buy instead of letting it look like a bull dog is looking for something that resembles a chainsaw. Homelite made thousands of saws and hundreds of models. At this point, you are doing something pointless because nobody can figure out what you want to buy.

Latest posts

Back